𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 O4 I good mornings or morning...

chapter dedicated tooo @cutiepatootieyouh  mannnnn thank youuuuu for alwayssss and alwaysss being there!! Your comments make me cry lmaooo I love youuuhh cutieee <3

:aadatein yeh thi jo meri, ho gayi hai saari teri, kaise tu kahega khudko tanha?

-•❅•-

-•❅•-

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 O4 : good mornings or morning...

Waking up to the scent of aftershave and rich leather wasn't exactly something I had been used to in my entire 26 years of being, hell I hadn't even ever paid attention to what I breath in, the moment I wake up.

Not until today. 

The room wasn't entirely lit up, given the deep brown curtains that were now drawn, however the light that still managed to steep in was enough to make me aware of the early morning that was ready to grace me. 

I looked to my left only to find no one there, making me relax and shut my eyes once again, just to snap them back open as my hands quickly shuffled beside my pillow, and I grabbed my phone checking the time. 

6:59 A.M

Why the fuck would he wake up so early on a Saturday morning for fuck's sake.

Cursing under my breath, I threw the duvet away from me as I got up, and went straight to do my morning rituals. 

There is no way I'm gonna take a bath this soon, I thought as I simply dried my face with the towel, slightly fixed my hair, and was about to step out, before I quickly went back, applying a very little tint on my cheeks, nose, and lips as I finally stepped out.

Judge me? Judge me.

Stepping down the stairs I didn't miss the noise that came from the open kitchen accompanied by an extremely rich commanding voice that seemed to be over-call with someone. 

"We've put a lot of thought into the design and amenities. We want it to stand out in the market, Roy." How is he able to sound so... commanding and composed early in the morning?

I literally have to talk to myself at least thrice, so I don't cringe at my morning voice, 

I felt my steps slow down the moment I was about to approach the kitchen, eyes immediately landing on the glass-paneled wall hanging making me run my fingers through my hair.