Overwhelmed baby • Little Mike, CG Will

Requested by @TheEmttrouKing thank you for the request!

Mikes POV

I braced myself for what was to come as I gathered all of my books off my desk. The bell had rang, meaning it was now time for lunch.
Usually I was relieved to hear that bell.
But today had been pretty overwhelming. Too much noise. Locker slams. People shouting, running, stomping. The lights above me were starting to hurt. As I made my way through the hall, I felt as though the crowds of people were suffocating me.

And then, as if it couldn't get anymore unbearable, some jerk had the audacity to reach over and tug at a strand of my hair. I had put it in a ponytail earlier to keep it out of my face.

(Art by noodles_and_tea on Tumblr)

I felt my soul jump out of my skin as I pulled away. The kid who pulled it laughed with their group of friends. I felt my heart race and my cheeks heat up with embarrassment. It was like their laughs were echoing around in his head. I backed away from them and walked faster down the hall with tears stinging the corners of my eyes. I wiped them away as I got closer to the cafeteria.

After making my way through the suffocating line, I grabbed my lunch and found the others at our usual spot. They were all in the middle of talking about something, but...I was unable to process any of it. I looked between them all feeling a bit panicked.

No, no, no no. It's happening again. Everyone around me at the lunch table is talking and laughing. But I can't make out a single word any of them are saying.

Suddenly two brown orbs are staring into me. It took me a moment to realize that it was Dustin. He was smiling and...I think he was talking to me. His smile started to fade after his mouth stopped moving. Crap, what did he say?! My hands balled up into fists under the table and I could feel myself start to shake.
I felt a tightness wrap around my chest like a giant cobra squeezing the life out of me. I duck my head down and squeeze my eyes shut as the ringing in my ears gets unbearably loud.

Just then I felt a hand shake my shoulder. I didn't look up. I couldn't. Everything was too much. The same hand moved down my arm until it was holding my cold yet sweaty hand. I was pulled away from the table until all the surounding sounds grew quieter. When I opened my eyes again I found myself outside.