Sky Puppy • Little Eddie, CG Steve (Ft. Babysitter Robin!)

CW: Swearing

Notes: In this one shot, the Kas theory is followed. Vecna brings Eddie back as a vampire. Vecna has been destroyed once and for all. But Eddie's torture has only continued as he deals with his new form.

***

To say things were difficult for Eddie Munson after he returned from the Upside Down would be a drastic understatement

To say things were difficult for Eddie Munson after he returned from the Upside Down would be a drastic understatement. Things were a fucking shit show. Before everything happened, it was just a small clutch of jocks who would occasionally pick on Eddie for being "different". Eddie knew how to handle them.
But now, practically the entire town wanted him dead. It was almost no different from being in the Upside Down.

He died there. Well, sort of. He came back...but he'd never be the same again. He was essentially the upside downs version of a "vampire".

It wasn't too obvious to an outsider. He looked mostly the same. Maybe a bit paler, and some have sworn up and down they've seen his eyes go red when he's mad. He has a long Demo-bat like tail, which he kept hidden under his jeans, and bat like wings which were also hidden under his clothes. And of course he had the fangs. But those didn't come out unless it was necessary. Eddie hated everything about his new body. How could he not? He was a literal fucking monster now.

The only thing he was remotely thankful for was the fact that he could turn into a bat. It helped him to escape some pretty scary situations. Sometimes at night he'd find himself being chased by one hate group or another. All he had to do was run fast enough and then turn into a bat when he was out of sight. From there he could fly to one of his friends houses, although he usually just went home to avoid being scolded for going out alone.

Other than that though, it sucked. It all fucking sucked and he felt just as scared as he did living in the Upside Down. If he was being honest, he was kind of hoping he would die after Vecna/one/Henry had been destroyed once and for all. He had hoped some hive mind shit would happen or something and he'd keel over with the one who created him. But here he was, still standing weeks after it all ended. Fucking hell.

"Eddie!"

He was brought out of his thoughts when Dustin placed a hand on his shoulder. Eddie flinched, nearly falling out of his chair.

"It's okay! It's just me!" Dustin was quick to assure him.

"S-sorry, sorry" Eddie said trying to settle down. He adjusted in his seat for the 100th time since their DND campaign started. The tail snugged way too tight in his jeans was making it difficult to stay comfortable.

Dustin sighed. He was really worried about his friend. He wasn't the same Eddie he knew before all this. But not because he had a new form now. No, Eddie was...quieter. Much quieter than his once rambunctious, goofy and out going self.
Now he was reserved, hardly talked, he constantly chewed at his nails. He couldn't even keep up the role as dungeon master anymore. For a while now it's been Will. As fun as Wills sessions were, they all missed Eddie's sessions.
They missed their Eddie. He was hardly present anymore, not even for DND. He always spaced out.