🗡 | HUNTING|

Chapter 3
Ravi Ahuja

I didn't sleep a wink last night

I didn't sleep a wink last night. After showdown with a certain fox, my crazy energy had increased a lot and I had to punch a few people before I calmed down again.

I didn't take Sarika to my friends, just out of pity. When did I start to pity? I don't know, but the thought of her getting tortured and interrogated stopped me from taking her to my friends. When did I care about others?

I still remembered her sweet honey lemon smell as I tried to sleep.

But sleep, it did not come.

I don't need sleep to function though, I need adrenaline, I need craziness, I need unstableness. That's why they call me unhinged.

"Ravi, I said something." Vijay snaps at me, his dark black finger raked hair looks more messed up than my mind.

I smile a little,"Was zoning out, my bad."

"I asked you to tell me who your target is."

It's typical of Vijay to spout out orders, the fact today is the hunting doesn't help.

"I'll be taking down Vedant." I say.
Last year not only did that fucker knock me down, he sent me to the ER. I guess he wants to know how crazy I can get.

My other friend cum teammates, speak too.

"I'll be going for Janish." Sidhant, a.k.a. sniper says.

"I'll take down Daksh." Shravan continues.

"And, I'll take down Manav." Vijay completes.

A mad glint passes Vijay's eyes. He doesn't just hate Manav, he despises that guy's existence and wants to remove him from the face of the world.

The 4 of us continue discussing other tactics. For the last 2 years, we've lost to those Feirswood fuckers and I refuse to lose this time.

We've gone for a different approach this time, each one of us has 1 target to take down. Earlier we used to knock down whoever came in our way, this time we'll not.

Knock.

The knock on my and Vijay's dorm room startles all 4 of us, except Sidhant, you could keep a bomb beside him and he wouldn't blink an eye.

Shravan rises and opens the door, he looks at who it is and lets them in.

My eyes focus on two girls who are jumping and causing commotion. One of them is Shravan's sister, a petite girl with beautiful blonde slick hair and black rimmed spectacles, named Avni Kaur. The other is Shanaya Sehgal, a confident girl with curly black hair and doe eyes.

"Hey, ladies." I greet, they smile at me.

Both of them are carrying many posters and they dump them on the table.