🗡|BAD AUNT|

Chapter 28
Unhinged

Chapter 28Unhinged

7 hours ago

I'm in Mumbai.

Being a maths student, my exams ended earlier than the others at my university.

I decided to visit aunt and teach her a good, nice lesson.

I nod at the guard, entering the building where my soon to be dead aunt lives.

According to my intel she's talking to some fucker right now and isn't expecting me for about a few hours.

I walk slowly towards her office room, I can hear voices from in there. Aunt has the money but she did not have the sense to get the room soundproofed.

"Yeah, it'll be over by tonight." My aunt speaks. I stop to overhear her.

"Why did it take so much time? She should have died long ago." A man says, judging by his age he is older than my aunt.

"Ravi, he started dating that bitch."
"I thought we agreed Ravi wouldn't come in between the missions, he'll only help."

"He is helping, but you don't expect me to dishearten my heir by killing his girlfriend. He has broken up now though, and he's coming over to visit, my man will kill that girl tonight."

I clench my fist to resist from barging in there.

"Heir? You killed his damn parents, Mrs. Ahuja."

My breath stalls in my throat. My aunt did what?

"Only because I wanted a child who shared Ahuja blood in his veins. My brother would never let me involve Ravi in this stuff. So I had to get rid of him, and take Ravi's custody."

"Mrs. Ahuja, my point is not why you killed his parents, my point right now is killing of that girl, and why it is late? Ravi, like you have said was insignificant in this plan, and he'd only kill people we need to be killed."

"Don't worry, even if he is my heir, he's a pawn in my game."

I can feel a smirk rise on my lips as I listen. Pawn? Me? I swear, this person I've called aunt my whole life is going to beg me to die when I'm done with her.

"Pawns are insignificant till they reach the other side of the chessboard, and gain power to become whatever they want, keep him in check."

I can't hear any longer.

I open the door with a bang.

My aunt is wearing red and a bold lipstick ans she looks shocked to see me. The man she was talking to was an old fucker, who I don't know.

"To late to keep me in check aunt." I snarl.

My hand pulls outn2 of my daggers, and I throw them at the old man, it hits him between the eyesbrows, killing him.

Then I throw one at my aunt before saying, "Checkmate."

It hits her in the stomach, my dagger.

She'll not die yet. I intendend on dragging her death, bring her pain, take revenge, for using me as a heir and being a goddamn motherfucking rapist, and trying to plot murder against my girlfriend.