Chapter 6

Third Person Limited Omniscient Point Of View

Song of the Chapter: Missing You by All Time Low (Check A/N after the chap!)

The bag broke, slowly crumbling into miniature particles, as it made the room filled with stuffing, instead of punching bags.

"Gahh!" Ross screamed.

The feeling of adrenaline still rushed through him, more alive than ever. He looked ready to do anything, ready to kill.

He fell to his knees, tucked his head on the comfort of his hands that were held high, and collapsed on the floor, smiling. He still had no idea if he was still angry with everything in his life, or if he is joyous-for the first time this year- for achieving the impossible- breaking the indestructible.

Ross observed the room and noticed another being in the soulless room, apart from him and the old man that encouraged him of letting all his anger out.

A girl.

She was also punching a bag- perhaps not as hard as his hits earlier, but they were strong, hard and firm, as she too, was radiating anger towards the punching bag.

"Arghhh!" She screamed, as she continuously punched the bag.

"THESE PUNCHES ARE FOR EVERY FREAKING PERSON WHO EVER MADE ME FEEL SPECIAL, BUT NEVER MEANT IT- ESPECIALLY YOU, RYDER!!" She then followed, shouting at the top of her lungs.

What have these people done to her? Ross would've asked himself and be lead to another alternate universe where his thoughts were exposed, and go through the limitless possibilities- but instead, he decided to observe her actions.

She too crumbled to the floor, screaming her pain to the world, but instead of having mixed emotions like Ross, she lightly sobbed.

As her knees banged onto the hard, fake mahogany wood, she wept.

She wept with all her might, whimpering and cursing his name once in a while.

Maybe she experienced the same thing as I did.. Ross thought to himself again.

He then glanced at the old man. The old man was motioning him to somehow comfort her.

Ross looked puzzled.

The old man then carefully reiterated his actions to Ross again.

Ross nodded, finally understanding him and approached the girl, slowly.

She was so near, yet so far.

Each trembling second made Ross even more nervous. She seemed like a grenade that was about to explode, but was passive at the same time.

What happened to that confident, charming boy who took everyone's breath away with his great charisma?

Well, that Ross was long gone, and instead, they left Ross all battered and torn inside, making his confident drop from one hundred to zero.

--

He took a deep breath as he finally reached where the girl was curled up into a ball, hugging her knees.

She didn't notice his presence up until he knelt down to the hard wood, making a light impact onto it, causing her to startle with shock.

"Who are you?" She lightly asked, still hoarse from her heavy sobbing earlier.

She refused to make eye contact with him and just stared down at the floor.

Ross took out a pad of sticky notes and wrote his little message to the girl.

"No one really important. I should be the one asking you questions. Are you okay? :) " The girl silently read his message and nodded slowly.

"Don't worry about me. It's just me anyways. The world can't help me. I'm hopeless." She pitied herself.

The moment she said those words, he immediately bolted down words heavily and in a messy manner, as if conveying his feeling of unjust.

"Don't deprive yourself of an issue or problem that you have encountered in your life. It's not worth it. You will be missing out on great people as they are also going to be missing out on you. We all make mistakes. It's simply up to the person on what he/she will do about it."

The girl read the sheet of sticky note and smiled.

"Thanks. I needed that. I guess no one really knew how I was feeling because I thought it was best bottling them up."

He nodded, smiling back at her.

Before Ross knew it, a thumping ache in his head started to bother him, wanting attention- demanding attention.

Ross gripped his head, as if gripping on it would have done some kind of magic to take it all away.

Unfortunately, there were no magic spells or whatever kind of casting here in this world.

This world was no Harry Potter.

"Hey, you remind me of a person I just met earlier at a party." The girl chirped with minor lapses, slowly recovering from her crying, but her eyes still stung blood red from the incident earlier.

And suddenly, Ross wanted this world to be like Harry Potter and cast himself out of here.

___________________________________________________

Hey! I am so sorry for the very very very late update. I'm at fault, truly. School just started and I immediately was busy. I'll try to update again sometime next week, depends on the schedule of my school and all, as I'm still trying to cope with it, and I hope you guys understand.

Anyways, I've decided to add a song for every chapter so you guys would know how I felt writing it? Chloe (@rauramakesmesmile) asked for it. You can follow her on ig on @/swiftmarano :) . Oh and you can suggest songs too, for me to listen if you'd like!

QOTC: Mini-Me's and Muffin Baskets or Karaoke and Kalamity?

AOTC: I CANNOT CHOOSE OMG. I MEAN THEY'RE BOTH AWESOME.

That's all for now, I guess and if you guys would consider on reading my Auslly story, 'In Someone's Shadow' or my Raura/Auslly Oneshot book, please check it out! :) xx

Disney_AustinandAlly