[1]

Hey everyone! So, I'm sorry for the delay. I was not only locked out of the account but I set the date to post to 2025...Don't ask me how I did that but I did it. So anyway, here is the long awaited story that I promised!! Sorry for the inconveniences just so much happening and I couldn't get into this which was seriously killing me! But here it is finally! Wrapped Around Your Finger!
Next update will be Wednesday!

The sun peaked through the curtains, shining directly on to the pile of clothes that were thrown there last night. The sun's ray continues to shine towards the bed where long chestnut hair draped over the side with an arm just barely grazing the floor. The ray made it's way to shine on her eyelids making her roll over. She thought it would help get her back to sleep but she was put off by someone's warm breath against her forehead. "Fuck." She whispered to herself before rolling on to her back.

A breeze flew over her chest and she realized she was completely nude. She quick pulled the cover over her chest before sitting herself up. "Did not imagine my day would start like a Katy Perry song." She whispered again to herself. "There's a stronger in my bed, there's a pounding in my head." She laughed at herself after singing the verse that related to her very moment but quickly cradled her head in her hands at the actual pounding in her head.

She looked over to her right and saw a man laying on his stomach. Couldn't deny the fact that his side profile was pretty handsome and his back was clearly toned. She gave herself a pat on the back before she slid down the bed, making sure to hold the sheet against her as she bent over to grab her clothes from the night before. Though she did want a shower and wasn't sure how much of the nitty gritty her and this man got up to last night. She looked over her shoulder quickly at the man on the bed, seeing his face smushed against the mattress and covered herself with her clothes before booking it to the bathroom.

The bathroom was larger than any hotel room she had ever been in. A large glass shower, vanity mirror, two sinks, and she swore the toilet was so shimmery it was made of diamonds. She wanted to admire it all day but decided on looking at herself in the mirror, trying to see if there were any hickeys, bruises, or marks of any kind but she was squeaky clean. "What the hell?" The same shimmering she saw on the toilet was now coming from her finger. Reflecting back a strong sparkle complex at her. She looked down to see a large square diamond with two smaller ones on either side. The silver band was lined with even smaller diamonds. Her hand suddenly felt heavy from the weight of this ring she knew didn't belong to her. "Please tell me I didn't buy this." She quick grabbed a robe from the closet and snuck out to grab her phone which only had two percent left on its battery. "Shit." She tried to move fast, checking her account before her phone inevitably died. "Oh thank god. It wasn't me. This is gorgeous though." She slid it off of her finger with a bit of a tug and set it on the tv stand before heading back into the bathroom. The hot steamy water started pouring over her skin as flashes of the night started moving like a quick montage beneath her eyelids.

Dancing, drinks, more dancing, more drinks. A repetitive and what felt like endless cycle that led to the strong unknown. Just two strangers leaving their friends for a regular one night stand. Or at least that's what he was telling himself before finally opening his eyes. "Just another one night stand. I have got to stop doing these." He spoke to himself as he heard the water running from the bathroom. He dragged his hands over his face, trying to remember anything else from last night but everything was so foggy. He sat up and walked to the other side of the bed, finding his clothes in a pile on the floor. He quickly pulled his jeans up after his boxers and slid his button up over his shoulders as the bathroom door opened. "Morning." He greeted before pulling his eyes up to find his subconscious patting him on the back. She was gorgeous, more beautiful than any of his previous one night stands. Long chestnut hair that looked darker due to the water from the shower, bright blue eyes, and a sweet tight lipped smile.