[6]

Larsa finished up the final touches of Shiloh's hair just as Pedro's manager had walked into the house. "Please tell me she hasn't changed yet?" She rudely questioned.

"No I haven't changed and I'm not going to." Shiloh stood her ground on keeping her outfit. She didn't want to do this interview but knew it would benefit Pedro in the end and that's all that mattered to her but in order for her to be comfortable, she needed to be in control of something. She was wearing a crew neck with a goose on it that said "silly goose" with some ripped jeans. "I was told this would be a casual interview and so I'm keeping it casual."

"Not LA casual either, she's keeping it actual casual." Pedro stood up for her, mainly because he loved the sweater and it made him adore her even more.

"Trust me, I tried getting her out of it too but she only agreed to natural beauty makeup and natural beach waves. I thought having my best friend famous would mean I get to play with a human Barbie but nope! I got me a plain Jane gal." Larsa teased while squeezing Shiloh's cheeks between her fingers.

She shot her a look before standing up to go get a water from the fridge. "I just like simplicity. This interview is suppose to be about me, well then let me be me."

"You're lying to the public."

"Not lying, just telling a story." Pedro continued to defend her and stand by Shiloh like a husband should. But he woke up today with stronger feelings than he's ever imagined. He wasn't sure if it was the full week of falling asleep together on the couch every night, the shared meals and conversations, or the way she looked at him whenever he spoke. There was just something about Shiloh that made Pedro's heart skip a beat, his chest tighten, stomach fill with butterflies, and his cheeks flush a strong pink. He was starting to recognize this feeling, though he pushed it away for so many years, he was beginning to wonder if she was the key to making that feeling worth while.

Shiloh pointed at Pedro. "Great way of putting it, Mando." She gave him a high five which made his hand tingle with goosebumps. "Speaking of, run me through this one more time?" The manager rolled her eyes before showing her the iPad of everything she needed to keep consistent with what Pedro has already said. Shiloh was nervous, she didn't want to fuck this entire thing up for him or even herself. She didn't even care about herself, she wanted to fall off the face of the earth and no one talk about her again. But she didn't want that for Pedro. Someone she was beginning to care for more than she's ever cared for someone before.

The ring of the doorbell sent nervous chills through Shiloh and she grabbed on to Larsa's hand as Pedro went to get the door. "You've got this, I know you do. Pedro and I are here with you the whole time." Shiloh nodded at Larsa as Carson Daly walked into the house.

Apparently Pedro and Carson were acquainted already so there was no introduction needed for the two of them. "Carson, this is my lovely wife Shiloh. Shi, this is Carson Daly."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Daly."

"Oh please call me Carson. I'm not old enough to be Mr. Daly." Shiloh laughed as she led him and the camera crew outside to where they would be having the interview. The cameras were all set, they were sat across from each other, mics attached and on, and Pedro behind the camera in Shiloh's eye line in case something goes terribly wrong. "Gotta say, I love the sweater."

Shiloh mentally fist bumped the air. "Thank you! My stylist who's also my best friend was not happy I put it on but I'm in my home so I figured why not be cozy?"

"I love it!" Carson complimented before doing a quick introduction. "I'm here today with one half of the most talked about couple in the world right now, Shiloh Henderson. Or is it Shiloh Pascal? Guess I should've asked first."