[4]

There was always hope that the shop would get a good amount of traction once Shiloh had gotten enough promotion for it but this was well out of what she imagined. She obviously hoped it was because people actually wanted to shop there, look through the inventory and find something that makes them see themselves the way she would have. But she was smarter than that and knew it was because of who she had become known as to the world. "I hope you have an amazing day, Crystal! That jumpsuit is stunning on you!" She shouted as one of her regular customers exited the store.

For the first time all morning the store had been quiet. She had been checking people out, unboxing inventory, and trying to figure out why every bone in her body prevents her from saying no to photos with people. She decided to flip the sign on the door over saying she was on lunch but it quickly opened and Shiloh was surprised to see Elvira walking in. "Oh no, did I catch you at closing time?"

"No, just lunch. You can come in though, any friend of my husbands is automatically a friend of mine." Shiloh spoke with a chuckle. It was true though. She had minimal friends of her own, wanting to remain in a small group out of the chaos that is fame, so every person she had interacted with thus far have been friends with Pedro. "Are you here to shop, socialize, or selfie?"

"You're already in the selfie stage of this fame?"

"Yup. My best friend Larsa texted me saying she's seen my face all over her twitter page and her tiktok fyp. I'm everywhere." Shiloh sighed as she grabbed her lunch from the fridge underneath the counter. "You want some Doritos?"

Elvira shook her head and leaned against the counter. "I was wondering if I could shop around and see what you've got? Sorry I came during your lunch."

"Oh of course! If you need any help at all just ask. I'm going to check when my next shipment is coming in while I eat and I'll be over to check on you soon. No need to apologize at all!" Elvira started looking through the racks while Shiloh was scrolling through the store email. She was stunned to see so many nice reviews about how nice she was and how hospitable she was to everyone who came in. Someone even said Shiloh was the nicest shop-owner they had ever met. She read through some more of the reviews before checking when the next shipment was and putting what was left of her lunch underneath the counter.

Shiloh looked up and saw Elvira with some clothes hanging over her arm. "How ya doing, Elvira?"

"Oh great! You have a lot to chose from. I'm looking for wardrobe for my new film, would you be willing to let me borrow some pieces? Or you would even come and be in charge of wardrobe for a day?"

"You've got to be joking?"

Elvira smiled at the shocked look on Shiloh's face and the way that her breathing was stuttering just how it did when she had met Oscar last night. "I'm not joking, you've got great stuff that I can see on my actresses. Some stuff in here doesn't belong on a rack though, it belongs on you or in your closet."

"Oh would you stop it? You're just lying to me now." Shiloh scoffed, running her diamond covered hand over the various materials draped over her arms. "The stuff in this store is meant to be on other people. That dress I wore last night was a one time only."

"Stop fooling yourself. Larsa obviously picked that dress because she knew that it would look good on you. And she was right. No one else could've had made a simple dress so elegant." Elvira draped the stack of clothes over Shiloh's arms before putting her hands on her shoulders. She curled a curl of Shiloh's hair around her finger before looking into her eyes. "You're scared of something. Actually a few things."

"What no I'm-"

"Shhh. I've got a sense for these things." Elvira interrupted. "Not everyone gets the same abrupt start that you've gotten as of recently but try to see the positive in it. Look at your store, Shiloh? You've seen more customers today than you have in the last six months and it's just shy of one in the afternoon. Droves of people here to see what you've got. Sure some are here because of who you're attached to but it's still positive attention for the life you're trying to build. Don't be afraid, just live."