[9]

"Shi." Pedro's whispers were interrupting Shiloh's sleep along with some shakes from him. "Hey, we gotta get up if we're still going to go out tonight." Shiloh's eyes fluttered opened to see Pedro looking down at her, his hand caressing her hand while the other held him up. "There she is. Hey sleeping beauty."

Shiloh smiled at him realizing her arms were draped over his shoulders, she must've fallen asleep while they were watching tv earlier. Pedro had laid on her chest, forbidding her from getting up and worrying about an outfit way before she needed to. This was his way of keeping her down so he could keep her to himself for a few extra hours. "Thank you for trapping me earlier, if I didn't take a nap we definitely wouldn't be going out." Pedro laughed at her before sitting up so that she could. "What time is it?"

"Almost nine. Lux, Elvie, and Oscar are gonna be here in about forty-five minutes. Larsa meeting us there?" Shiloh nodded as she sat up and wiped her eyes with Pedro's sweater. She had stolen his pink sweater since she had her laundry in the washing machine.

"I'll go get ready then, so we can leave when they get here." Pedro watched her walk upstairs. He couldn't help the tightness in his chest seeing her wearing his sweat with his sweatpants as she wore her natural waves down so beautifully. She didn't need to get ready, if she said she was going out like that Pedro wouldn't even hesitate to say yes. She was so gorgeous to him whether she tried or not.

Pedro decided to go up and get dressed for the evening, wearing a Hawaiian patterned button down with some jeans. He put on a pair of glasses and made sure his curls were to CoCo standard. "Shi, they're here!" Pedro shouted walking by the guest bedroom door when the doorbell rang.

"I'll be out in a minute!" She yelled back as he opened the door.

Oscar, Elvira, and Lux walked into the house after greeting the home owner. They were catching up quickly with greetings before they heard the door close upstairs. Everyone turned to see Shiloh walking down the stairs wearing an iridescent sparkly crop top with some white wide legged pants. "Ready to go?" Shiloh asked after greeting everyone with a hug. Her thick heels hitting against the marble floor with each step she takes.

Pedro wrapped his arm around her waist which made Oscar widened his eyes. He hasn't seen them show this much affection to each other without cameras around. That was all Oscar needed to conclude his theories. "We are ready. Let's get out of here and do some dancing!" Pedro yelled as everyone walked out to Uber they ordered to take them there.

Oscar noticed Pedro holding Shiloh's hand on the ride there while the girls were engaged in conversation. Pedro noticed Oscar's intense eyes on him and gave him a weird look before just shrugging it off when they arrived at the club. "There's Larsa in line!" Shiloh pointed out when they got out and walked over to her.

"Bout time you guys showed up. We're about to get in." She said noticing Pedro's and Shiloh's hands locked together. Larsa made eyes at Oscar who made the same look she had. Confusion and yet delight.

The group got into the club, the girls dispersed to the dance floor while Pedro and Oscar sat at the bar. Oscar was watching Pedro closely as he sipped his drink and watched Shiloh dancing after taking a shot with the three girls she was with. "Do you like her?"

Pedro was caught off guard by the sudden question since they hadn't said anything else to one another yet. "Obviously I like her, Oscar. I wouldn't go along with this if I didn't like her."

"Okay fine. Let me try again. Do you love her?"

Pedro thought about it. He knew he was starting to gain strong feelings for Shiloh but was love really the right word to describe them? He had felt love once before but it broke him. He swore off the feeling entirely. Yet here he was now, sitting in front of his best friend wondering if this was that feeling he never wanted again but so desperately needed. "I, I don't know." It was true, he really didn't know. The only thing he knew is he never wanted to be away from her.