[2]

"I think you're really hot! Let's get married!" Pedro slurred at Shiloh who just giggled and grabbed his hand. "I'm serious I want you to be Mrs. Pascal. I've never felt this way about anyone before."

"We don't even know each other and it's crazy because I want to say yes!"

"You'll marry me?!"

"I think so!"

"I'm gonna buy you the prettiest diamond ring!"

The memories of the night before were suddenly put on pause as Shiloh felt her body being shaken lightly. "Shiloh, we're here. Come on you can sleep more when we get inside." Shiloh opened her eyes to find Pedro looking at her nicely out her passenger door. He laid his hand in front of her, waiting for her to take it so they could head inside. Her hand gently brushed against his and he lightly grabbed it as she stepped out of his car and widened her eyes seeing how clean and white his house was. "Come on, I'll get you some clothes and stuff for the guest room."

"Actually I don't want to sleep just yet. You mind if I just watch tv in your living room for a bit? Just still have some anxiety about everything."

"Of course. I'll join you, I'm pretty wide awake still."

Shiloh smiled at Pedro as they walked inside. She admired his house, it wasn't too far off from what hers looked like blueprint wise, just everything in her house was black, white, gold, and marble thanks to her mother. She followed Pedro upstairs where he showed her the guest bedroom for when she gets tired. "I'll grab you some clothes and let you get changed in here." She gave him a nod before he left. She ran her hand over the silk sheets, it reminded her of home. She had silk sheets on her bed, she loved how you couldn't get too warm under the fabric. They always remained nice and cool. The door opened again and Pedro smiled seeing her admire the room. "Sorry everything might be a little big but I brought you some options. Even brought you an outfit for the morning so you don't have to keep wearing a crop top and leather pants."

Shiloh let out a thankful giggle as she took the pile of folded clothes from him. "Thank you, I really appreciate it. I'll meet you downstairs?" Pedro nodded and closed the door behind him so Shiloh could get changed. She undid her crop top and slid out of her pants, realizing she needed to go home tomorrow. Though part of her really didn't want to. She wanted it to last, she was enjoying this and enjoying his presence. She slid his beige sweater over her head followed by some gray sweats. She caught herself in the mirror on the dresser and kind of laughed at herself. Larsa would lose her shit right now. That thought triggered her to grab her phone and call her best friend. "Larsa."

"NOW YOU CALL ME?! Bitch, you're married and I wasn't even a bridesmaid."

"Bitch, I'm married and didn't even know about it." Shiloh looked down at the bed seeing that Pedro had put the ring underneath the first layer of clothes. Larsa was continuing to ask questions and yell over the phone but Shiloh wondered if he did that by accident or if it was on purpose. She picked it up and slid it on her finger anyway, liking the weighted feeling it brought to her finger. "Larsa, I'll talk to you tomorrow. I'm going to get some rest okay?"

"No Loh, I need answers. Where the hell are you? Your location is not somewhere I recognize. Oh my fuck are you at his house?" Shiloh continued to stare at the ring, wondering what it meant if he did slip it in here. Wondering what Pedro would think if he saw her wearing it. "Alright fine, you're not listening to me anyway. Look, I trust you and I love you. And if you get pregnant with Pedro Pascal's babies I will be thrilled to be an auntie. Stay safe, Loh."

"Always, Larsa. Love you too." Shiloh hung up her phone and noticed her notifications for social media were blowing up. She felt her chest slowly tighten and decided to just ignore those notifications. She put her phone on do not disturb and walked downstairs to find Pedro on the couch with the tv on and two blankets. "Did you mean to leave this in the clothes?" Shiloh asked and placed her hand in front of his face.