•13•

I didn't think he would actually go through with it. As we sit in the airport as I sob into my hands I regret ever saying anything to my father. Being with all my new friends I realized how messed up my life was and all I wanted to was take control of it and not like my dad ruin my life but yet again he does. As I cry my father keeps muttering swear words knowing he can't do anything in a public place. Why am I so stupid. My father took away my phone too so I can't even call my friends goodbye.

As we enter the plane that takes us back to New York, I can't help but think of how amazing this summer was and how much I took for granted. And Baxter... we finally kissed but now it's too late. Everything right from under my noise stripped away just like ever other happy thing that happened to me.

The only thing I can tell myself. The same thing I have been telling myself since the abuse started. Next summer will be better. It will all be better. I just have to persevere like I always do.

This summer is the summer that changed my life. The summer I finally got to live my life.

The End

A/N
ANYWAYS GUYS THIS IS THE END OF MY BOOK FOR NOW. WHEN THE NEW SEASON COMES OUT TRUST THERE WILL BE WAY MORE BAXTER AND ADRIANA MOMENTS. BUT I THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD WAY TO END JT BECAUSE IT WILL CAUSE MORE DRAMA WHEN OR IF SHE EVER GOES BACK TO AUSTRALIA!! HOPE U GUYS LIKE THE BOOK!

TOODLES