The blue flames

*panting*
"Aw come on don't tell me I've worn you out already."
Mia grinned with sweat dripping down her face.
"Please, I'm just warming up."
Mia touched the ground fisting together a ball of rock floating beside her. She lunged forward creating a rhythm with the air focusing all her energy into using her power.
Nat slid past the attack, aiming a water attack on Mia but she used her vines as a wall absorbing it in them.
"Behind you."
Mia got distracted and looked behind her to find water bullets strike her in the legs.
"Ugh." Mia grunted falling to the floor.
She slowly looked up to see Luke looking at her.
"Haha nice use of my element huh? Maybe you'll get it next time." Nat insisted.
But Mia slowly got back up "you shouldn't underestimate your opponent."
Before Nat had time to react they had wrapped around tightly her leg making it nearly impossible for her to move.
"If you were to even move a inch my vines have the ability to inject poison into your body giving you just a few seconds before your body becomes numb making it so your face and fingers go blue. Foaming at the mouth would occur but it would be too late you'd be dead within the next second."
Nat smiled. "You wouldn't even have to attack, you make it seem like they're winning and water even air would not be able to do anything with that attack."
Mia shrugged. "It doesn't help with fire though." She untangled the vines from Nats legs and gave an annoyed expression.
"You need more training with someone that uses fire, could you not ask Luke for-
"No."
"Fine. I'll find someone. But for now just focus on training with the power okay? And here." Nat placed a tissue in Mia's hands. "You got a little something." Nat grinned pointing at her nose.
Mia quickly put it over her nose. She was bleeding again.
"Crap." I was over doing it again.
"It's fine I'm sure you'll be able to hold it longer later on we just have to keep practicing-
*alarms going off*
What's happening??
"There has been an out breach. Return to your dorms immediately."
"What? An out breach? What did that even mean-"
"Mia look out!!"
Nat lunged forward making a shield around Mia.
Once my eyes met theirs, they were red as blood.
And their power... they had blue flames, like Luke.

              *panting*
Luke burst through Mia's dorm room glancing inside in search for her. "Is Mia here?"
Jake rolled his eyes. "How the hell am I supposed to know where your girlfriend is?"
Luke looked at Jake angrily before walking away.
"Oh come on Luke where the hell are you going? There's been a fucking out breach you shouldn't be wandering around leave it to the higher ups-
"When did you become such a fucking pussy?" Luke insisted as he stuck up his middle finger.

Meanwhile Mia and Nat were in trouble.
The guy grinned. "So they are just letting anybody join now? I remember when some actually put up a challenge. But this? This will be too easy."
His body grew flames all around him before walking into the shield protecting us.
Our both eyes widened, how? I knew that this type of power advances, but just walking inside like nothing?
I could tell Nat was hesitated too.. it shouldn't be possible for him to just walk into water with flames.
I needed to do something, and I needed to do it quick.
Mia quickly built a wall of rocks in front of them, it was the best thing she could think of.
*coughing*
"Mia."
Nat quickly grabbed Mia in her arms.
"We can't fight him. We have to get out of here."
Before Nat could even think of getting away he dashed in front of us and threw us backwards.
My vision was going blurry, I could barely see but in the corner of my eye I could see him approaching Nat.
"S-stop." Mia muttered knowing they couldn't hear her.
She watched as he grabbed her by the hair facing towards him.
"I will kill every last one of you."
He said as flames began to light around him again and towards Nat.
"I said stop!!"
Mia shouted shooting rock spikes straight towards him, he jumped back dropping Nat.
If I were to do another strike like that I could pass out. It would be too dangerous, and if I were to just use nature there was no way I could use it long enough to hold him back.
"You know what I think I'll toy with you." He was so quick he teleported right behind me placing his hand on my shoulder burning me a bit.
I was quick enough to pull myself forward and shooting some small attacks towards him.
"Come on, I want to see what you did before that was impressive."
My whole body was shaking I could feel myself losing control of my body.
"But sadly you just aren't strong enough are you?"
Mia fell to her knees on the wet grass floor.
I just wasn't strong enough, but I wasn't just going to give up either.
"You're wrong."
He chuckled bending down towards Mia. "Am I?"
I lifted my head meeting his eyes with mine. "Yes."
The ground began to rumble with rocks lifting off of floor.
"Mia!!"
With her eyes dripping blood from them she managed to turn around to see Luke running as fast as he could with others following after.