2

'Well, this sure is interesting.'

That is exactly what I am currently thinking about.  There is a unidentified creature right in front of me that somehow screaming some sort of lullaby in a cupboard.  What sort of monster is that?

Greeting everyone.  This is me, Kannazuki Kuon.  Apparently this is my current name.  Age?  7.  Still small but bearable considering that it seems that I am reborn in some sort of not so wealthy family.  The parents is so-so.  They are a bunch of people who only consider their own status and fame.  Father is a doctor while mother is a teacher.  A younger baby sister who definitely spoilt rotten by both parents.  It is not like I want to be attach to them considering that I am someone who isn't like by my family.  How am I supposed to say it?  Ah, it better to strip the bandage before it festering.  Fine.  I am an unwanted child.  I am basically a child created due to a mistake from both my parents.  

They were forced to get married in order to avoid stigma from society and they lost their youth to that.  They had lost the privileged to run around, parties and had to bear responsibilities before they were labelled as parents in early twenties.  Of course during the first few years of marriage, they did not met on eyes and practically cohabit in a house.  I was literally raised  myself once I was able to be independent.

I didn't know what happened but somehow they reached some sort of understanding.  Oh..  The taste of love after marriage was so sweet that my younger sister was born from it.  As for me, neglected because I was a symbol of their unhappiness.  Hah!  It was not my fault for them to keep lashing out me.  My sister?  As if I care since she kept on thinking that I was only a freeloader in her home.  Spoilt brat.

Now.  Somehow, I was left behind (Again) by my parents since my sister, Akane, kept on screaming for ice cream while I kept on walking until I reached upon an abandoned building.

How?  Don't know but this world sure is interesting.  

As someone who keep on having reincarnate like a good pawn, one of my benefits are the skills that I carried on to this life.  Based on my understanding, I reached some sort of quota to be able to see something that should not be seen.  

'Hah....  I do not have a choice.  I need to read this world details but better alone.  This place might be supervise considering that there is this creature.  I am not idiot enough for there is no people to get rid of this thing.'

I know that there must be people to have the knowledge of this thing.  Like robbers and cops, doctors and patients, fire brigade and rescue.  There must be and it is a secret one since most of people around me turn a blind eyes toward them.  Yes, I keep on seeing them since I have reawakened my memories.  It is not funny especially overload information caused me to have fever.  My parents?  They chucked me to hospital in order to be taken care of.  Thankfully that I am not presenting early that others.  There will be questions to be answered if that is the case.  

'Forget it.  Let's go back.  I need to read on the details about this world.  Based on my understanding, this thing will not attack me if I never make any sort of eye contact.'

A good walk to subway station, I reach my house where my parents are happily laughing with Akane in living room.  Akane heard me and there is a hint of gloating in her eyes.  I just lift my brow at that.  Wow, she looks furious at that.  As if I care.  I am much older than them.  They will only be a bystander in my life or more like donor and incubator.  Harsh but that is the truth since I never have a shred of love in them.

My room in at the end of hallways and away from the stairs.  It is better since I am pretty much prefer that.  Too much noise if guests are here in this house.  A good ward, some runes and magic.  Voila!  No one will disturb me.  Food?  My oh so sweet mother 'accidentally' forgot to cook for me.  How is that?  Thank you past lives, you really help me there.  A good pick lock help me much since I am known as King of Pick Lock in Yokohama by a certain slug and tiger. 

"Hum....   This is sure is interesting.  Typical story line.  It seems that this world is created from what-if huh.  Akane sure is a bi**h if that is what she gonna do.  That man sure is too.  Not only that, that girl really make an enemy of me."

Oh, almost forgot.  Do you want to know why I state this world is interesting?  This world is consist of not only male and female.  There is second gender.

Omegaverse.  Interesting, huh.