4

In a middle of a classroom, there are 4 students chatting around while waiting for their homeroom teacher.  

"Ne, ne, Kannazuki.  I keep on wondering what is your technique.  Yaga sensei did say that you are a Special Grade sorceress but what is the technique.  I can't see it even with my Rokugan."

A certain white hair cat keep on poking me when I ignore his existence.  Haa..  He sure is something.  I still remember the day when I step into this school.  These children disdain toward me just because I am weak.  Ieiri Shoko did not said anything but silence meant agreement.  They sure were arrogant at the time.  

Well, it is not the first time that I meet people like this whether in this life of previous ones.  I am not a hypocrite in saying that I am not arrogant person.  I have the skills and experiences to back  my strength after all.  

"My technique?  Oh, it's simple.  It's creation."

"Creation?  What of?"

"Anything.  I can create anything in my imagination when I want to."

"You mean like curse tools?"

I do not say anything.  I am sure that they believe on their inferences and conclusion.

"Then, let's have a fight."

I just lift a brow at that.  Fight?  This boy sure is eager to see it considering that I suppress most of my curse energy.  Heh, creation huh.  It is the one that I have chosen.  I have many skills and I choose this since it will make sense when I use other skills in the future.  I am not an idiot to use my trump card after all.  The reason on why I have creation as my technique.

"We'll fight when it is physical class.  Right now the class about to begin."

As I state that, Yaga sensei enter the class.  The time goes on like always until it's physical class.  

"All of you will spar.  Suguru and Shoko.  Satoru and Kannazuki."

"Alright!  Come on, Kannazuki.  I hope that you will not cry."

I smirk at that.  He sure is full of himself.  I hope that he will not eat his words after this.  

"Begins!"

I just stand there waiting for Gojo while relaxing myself to make sure that I will not be stiff when moving.  The boy is also the same but when about a minute of no movement, he start attacking me.  I keep on defending myself to make sure that I can read his body and once I finish it, I start attacking him.  He is sloppy.  No, not sloppy just his skills in taijutsu is low.  Hum...  He might deems that his technique is enough and have been slacking before he enter high school.  The possibility on him trying to improve himself might be due to Getou.  

Gojo pov

Damn it!  This girl sure can fight.  At first she just defend then she start attack.  Her attack is precise and on the point.  It is like she is dancing.  If not due to my Rokugan, my body might be full of bruises.  

Due to my lack of focus, she punch me right in the face.  It hurts!!!  That's it!!!

"Ao."

A blue sphere zoom toward her like I want it to but she just layer of curse energy in her hand and a butter knife form in her hand.  Then she cut them out.  What?!!!  How can that be?!!  Did she just cut my technique with a butter knife?!!

Suguru, Shoko and Yaga sensei look shock at that.  

"Why are you looking so surprise at that?  Didn't I told you that my technique is creation.  I just need to create a tool to cut it down."

"That is a fu**king bug!!  How can a technique like that exists!!!"

She just smirk at me.  Man, she sure looks cool.  What am I thinking about, Gojo Satoru?!!

Unknown to me, she approach me and a good punch on my stomach make me fly to a tree.  That tree fallen from impact and darkness fill my eyes.

Others pov

That is something that I ever seen in my life.  A butter knife cut Ao like a hot knife on butter when that technique can take down Special Grade Curse in an instant.  What a shock!!!  It's like a new revelation where I never thought something like to happen and it does happen right in front of me.  

"That's it.  Kannazuki wins!  Shoko take a look at Satoru then prefer for your spar."

"Wow, Kannazuki. You sure are strong.  As expected of Special Grade."

"This is nothing."

"Your taijutsu is top notch.  Where did you learn them?  Aren't you from ordinary family before you become a sorceress?"

"I learn them from a master taijutsu.  He is no longer around so I just train myself."

"Then you can spar with me.  I am only sparing with Satoru and since you are here, I can have another partner."

"Sure."

'How were they supposed to know that person?  That was someone from Strongest Seven and I made sure to learn as many skills as possible in that life even though I was known as someone else at the time.  I miss my partner.'

A few minutes passed.  Gojo open his eyes.

"You!!!  You sure are strong, Kuon!!"

'Hah, first name instead of last name.  He sure is fast changing his perception.  As expected, he only believe what is shown in his eyes instead of learning something.  That will be a problem in the future.'

"Ne Kuon, why are suppressing your curse energy?"

Those around the ground keep an open ear at that.  I know it so there is no need to act like you are busy sparing and watching your students.

"Oh, high curse energy will become a beacon for curses to know that we are a threat to them.  I don't really want to waste my time exorcise them when I just to be on my way when I start learning my technique.  Somehow it becomes a habit in the long run."

'As if, I just want to make sure that my trump card will only need to be use when I want to.  Beside, this is one of the step for my plans regarding the future.  A heroine incoming after this.'

'A reincarnate heroine.'