5

"All of you will have a mission.  Shoko will go with you as support."

"Eh?! Why should we go all together?  We are the strongest."

I don't know but somehow these boys include me in their so called the stongest.  They sure are arrogant when they say that especially that Getou.  He only looks nice but he is much more arrogant than Gojo.  A savior complex boy who dream of being a hero to save the weak.  Possibly some kind of messiah perhaps?  Superheroes?  Ultraman or something like that?

"Details, sensei."

Yaga sensei give me a file that will explain about this mission.  A flash read show that this file really makes me want to throw to the one of create it.   It lacks of crucial details.  No reason on why it create.  A vague concept of the curse's grade and no explanation on its strength.  How are those beginners supposed to counterattack if they do not what are the attacks?  No wonder the lack of sorcerers are well known and that is not including old men who refuse to let go of the past glory by assassination through back hand method.

Ieiri only looks bored and just keep on watching the clouds.  She have the potential but somehow so lazy to improve herself.  What a shame that is.  Let her be the little bird.  So comfortable in her on zone but will be useless when the situation call for it.  Not like it will be matter if she refuse to fix that bad habit herself.  Besides, we are currently acquaintances at best, strangers at worst.

"Let's see.  Hum hum..  A series of workers disappear after overtime in a small company.  The building is a new one built over an old one.  It is said that the building was demolished due to a worker commit suicide.  Some stated that it was due to the boss.  Some stated that due to harassment.  Some due to personal issues.  Well, this shows more like a vengeful spirit instead of normal curse."

"Hah!  Why should we care about that?  Just exorcise them and call it a day at a dessert shop."

'Dessert huh?  I hope there will be a good cup of espresso there.  It is always makes my day after all.'

A supervisor is waiting for us in a car and Ieiri sure is fast when she pick the passenger seat.  It since I will be stuck with these boys.  It is such a pain considering their long legs. 

As expected, I am stuck with them.  But somehow I learn something.  Something interesting.  Oh my.  That person sure is oblivious especially with those eyes keep on watching everything they keep on doing. 

"We're here.  Please be careful."

A veil is put down to avoid prying eyes and I can imagine something from those ordinary people.  Crazy.  Actors.  Something along it.

"It seems that there are small fries and the curse it much bigger than expected."

"We better spilt so that there will be more coverage."

"Yosh, let's go.  The one who lost will pay for the winner later."

"Got it."

Gojo and me.  Getou and Ieiri.  Sounds fun.

Both of our team split like we agree and Gojo keeps on glancing at me.  He sure is interesting fellow.  A toddler just learning of the world is more likely.  He must be a box boy before high school.  Let me see your capabilities in this mission little Gojo.

The curse that we meet on the way in not in the file but annoying one.  A poison.  Gojo's Limitless is a barrier but only manual instead automatic for now.  He cannot filter poison in the air so it is troublesome for him.  As for me, Bubblehead charm do the trick.  It is not like he will see that since I cast invisible charm over it.  A Black paranoia and being a mafia person made me like that.

Gojo is make sure that his Ao hit the curse but since it is such a slippery one, some of it attack me instead.  What an idiot.  A good curse tools which I create specifically for poison makes do. 

Hum?  Gojo's hurt.  We cannot let little princess stay here like this.  I can heal him but keep cards to your chest.  I cannot show the cards in my hands since this boy is Gojo's heir.  He must be raised as an heir so political maneuverer is a topic crucial to be a head clan.  Let's just do this instead.  

"What?!  What are you doing?!"

I lift him bridal style.  Man, his mouth sure can keep on spouting nonsense.  Sounds like a certain lackey but that boy is young.  Ah...  this boy is young too.  Remind me of two idiot disciples. 

"You're hurt.  Let me help you.  It will be faster for Shoko to heal you "

'It's not like I cannot but keeps your cards close to chest.'

He keeps his mouth shut and just bury his head in my chest.  I am currently a girl.  A boy is doing this to me.  Think positive..  He is shy.  Those ears sure can be more red than I can think of.  But the eyes like a certain stalker.  Oh dear.

Some weaklings jump on us for some sort of ambush but I just get rid of them like insects.  As for Gojo, he just keep on secretly glance toward me.  I can feel your stare boy.  I just want to drop this kid but I cannot since this is a group mission.  According to how I sense the curse signature, both Getou and Ieiri are only a few metres away from us.  If I just take a turn here then I can drop this boy to the nanny.

Voila!  

"Gojo?!  Kannazuki?!"

"Gojo's hurt.  Poison."

"What?!  Show me."

Ieiri quickly put her hand on Gojo's body and some sort of blue light emerge on her hand.  Reverse Curse Energy aka Positive Energy.  It's function is the same as Sun flames but it leaves scar even though you are fully heal.  It is not like Sun flames.  It leaves scar if heal amateurly but none of them left behind if you perfectly have mastery over them.  

I was the Strongest.  As if I will let something that was mine to be use like an amateur.  Only perfection for me like the rest of my skills.  

A vibrate from my pocket.  Hopefully it is something urgent.

'Boss, the things that you ask are ready.'

'Good.  Let the game begins.'