3

"As our eldest child, your marriage will be with Kohaku, a son of our old acquaintance.  You are a Beta and it will be perfect.  Don't embarrass us.  It is enough with your existence."

That is what my parents state to me.  No, better be like command.  These Betas wish for me to be a bridge between them and a pair of parents where their playboy son to form a knot just for money and status.  Yuck.  They know that boy is literally a bad one and refuse to let their precious Omega daughter to be lead around like a puppet and sacrifice me.  

Hah!  They sure are making me sick.  As if I will let them.  That boy (I refuse to call him a man) is 10 years older than me and cause a red flag just to be with him.  He thinks that he is so perfect that remind me of someone who makes me want to put a bullet in his head.  As for me, at the age of 15, they think that I might get caught in some sort of scandal just because I am in teens.  I know all that and as if I will let them caged me like this.

Akane?  She sure looks like she is planning something when these people say that.  Too bad, I am not someone to be mess with.  If in the first life then yes, not current one.  Currently I will attend a dormitory school so this house looks like it is shine even more brightly.  They sure want to kick me out of this house.  Well, it is not like I will complain about it.  It is even better.

"It's time for me to go.  No need for you to send me."

All of my belongings already safely transferred to the dorm while the others are in my extended bag and home. None of them will be left behind.  If it does, then it is just for show.  We cannot alarm these people on my perfect plan.  My parents do not acknowledge my words and keep on smothering Akane with love.  It is a repeat of Dursley again.  

This house will never be my home.  It is a house and I already precure one exactly for me.  I just need to keep on acting harmless so that they will not be alert.  A predator must know how to hunt their prey afterall.  Besides, once I step out of this house, they will lost a child named Kuon.  It is not like I am their child with house I raise myself afterall.  No blood ties will connect them.  I love magic.

~

~

"Now then, after bus station, walk for about 100 meters until I reach a flight of long stairs.  From there, I need to keep going until the top and I will reach the school.  Exercise in early morning.  I cannot complain about that."

'Besides, I will help me to learn my surrounding and the place where I will learn for 4 years of my high school.'

After a while, I reach the top and there it is, Tokyo Metropolitan Jujutsu High School.  Or Tokyo Jujutsu School for short.  This will be my first step for my plan.  I can see a man, two boys and a girl standing there, waiting for me.

'Hum, the boy with bangs.  Getou Suguru.  Looks like a good student but his eyes scream arrogance.  He is someone who have some sort of ideal and refuse to change otherwise.  Strong in the outside but fragile in the inside.  A boy dream of being a superhero and have a saviour complex.  Yikes, he remind me a bit of boy.'

'White hair and round sunglasses.  Gojo Satoru.  The heir of Gojo Clan.  Inherit Limitless and special eyes called Rokugan.  A Botchama who just learn the way of the world.  Childish and trust what is shown through his eyes instead of learning the pros and cons.  An idiot who do not know to use his resources.'

'Next, Ieiri Shoko.  Reversal Curse user.  A nanny. A bystander who refuse to take a step if something happen.  An awkward one since she is in comfort zone as a bystander.  She have potential but only scratch the surface instead of training outside of the box.'

'Last, Yaga Masamichi.  Strong and commendable.  Someone stuck in between and cannot show his care since there is eyes and ears everywhere.  Have potential to be much more but never think of it.'

'What a waste.  They sure have the potential to be much more but only think in the box instead of outside of it.'

"Kannazuki Kuon, my name is Yaga Masamichi, your head class teacher.  I will keep on teaching you in your 4 years time in Jujutsu School."

"Hello, Yaga sensei.  My name is Kannazuki Kuon."

The rest start on introducing themselves which Shoko sure looks happy since there is a girl in her class.  The boys?  They looks like I am so weak and tired of the incoming days to 'protect' me.

"What are you?  A small fry."

"Satoru!  Even if she is weak, you cannot say that.  What if she cry?"

"So what?  Let her be.  It's tired to keep track of the weak."

"Satoru!!  Suguru!! Don't you dare say that!!"

A fist full of love land of both boys' head.  That sure looks hurt. (for them)

"It's alright sensei.  Shoko, can you show me the dormitory?"

"Sensei, what did we do wrong?  It is the truth isn't it?!!"

"Shut it!!  Shoko, lead Kannazuki to her room."

I just follow Shoko behind her and keep on going.  Shoko sure looks like both boys are scums since they mock me but she also have arrogance in her bones.  She do not say a word and prefer to be aloof instead of defending me.  

Hehehe...This place...This stage which is chosen by me...

"Satoru, Suguru.  Kannazuki Kuon is not weak."

"What?!! Her curse energy looks like only a bit stronger than an ordinary man."

"That is because she have a perfect control over it."

"Then, since Yaga sensei say that.  What is her rating?"

"That girl is like both of you."

"Special Grade."

Interesting is the last word cross my mind.