111

Chapter 111

Gu Xichen looked at Cheng Ci helplessly and dotingly.

  There was a lot of movement on their side, and Su Junyu and the others naturally saw it too.

  "Xiao Cheng."

  Su Junyu pinched the dagger in his hand to cut off the earthworms that came towards him. He looked at Cheng Ci and felt a slight movement in his heart.

  "Captain Su, Doctor Ji, are you okay?"

  Cheng Ci pointed his musket at the sky and sprayed it wildly. The frightened bats did not dare to get close and stayed far away from him.

  Cheng Ci quickly rushed into the encirclement with a musket and walked to Su Junyu's position.

  Gu Xichen looked sideways, his eyes cold.

  Qi Qi glanced at Gu Xichen and keenly felt the resentment of her boss who wanted to kill someone.

  Everyone who was struggling to survive against the stone wall was dumbfounded by Cheng Ci's coquettish moves.

  Xiong Zhou cursed and raised his gun: "If I had known, I would have brought a musket and burned these damn guys back into their caves."

  "Angel, why are you here?"

  Ji Ling was surprised, stretched out his hand to hold Cheng Ci and let him climb into the wall.

  "My master and I came here by mistake, and I didn't expect to run into you."

  Cheng Ci jumped down, stared at the bandage wrapped around Ji Ling's forehead, frowned and said, "Doctor Ji, are you injured?"

  Ji Ling shrugged calmly, "It's okay, just a minor injury."

  When he encountered the explosion in Area B, even though Pei Xun tried his best to protect him, Ji Ling was still injured when he fell. His head hit the overturned cabinet and caused a big cut. .

  However, in comparison, Pei Xun's injuries were obviously more serious.

  Ji Ling looked at Pei Xun who was changing the magazine with an expressionless face. Unfortunately, his physical strength was exhausted and he could not use his powers to treat his injuries now.

  When he crawled out of the collapsed residential building, Pei Xun's whole arm was shaking, and now he seemed to have lost consciousness. Unfortunately, Pei Xun kept a straight face from beginning to end, without even a trace of any other expression. Ji Ling was a little more worried.

  "Dr. Ji, let me help you rush out. Follow me. I know where the exit is."

  "Okay, let's clear the way for Xiao Cheng, and everyone is ready to break out." Su Junyu shouted loudly, and everyone who had been in a stalemate for a long time breathed a sigh of relief and roared with high spirits.

  Huo Nian was surrounded by several people and looked at Cheng Ci with a smile, "I have to trouble you and Brother Gu again this time."

  Jiang Ran breathed a sigh of relief and patted Cheng Ci on the shoulder: "Xiao Cheng, fortunately you came in time. We have been in a stalemate for two hours and will soon run out of ammunition and food."

  Cheng Ci lowered his head and adjusted the musket to the highest setting, "Don't say that to Sister Jiang Ran, there is no perfect path."

  Xiong Zhou raised the stone and smashed a large open space in front of him. Cheng Ci jumped down and looked at Qi Qi's position while raising his gun. "Sister Qi Qi, help me."