246 - 248

Chapter 246 Extra 1 (Pei Xun vs. Ji Ling)

  On the ancient road battlefield five hundred kilometers away from City A, yellow sand filled the sky and screams continued.

  "Doctor Ji, there are wounded here!"

  "Doctor Ji, someone here is dying!"

  "Doctor Ji..."

  There was a rapid panic howl in his ears, and cold sweat fell on Ji Ling's forehead. He opened his eyes and saw that the wounds on the abdomen of his wounded men were healing at a speed visible to the naked eye.

  He retracted his hand and patted the person below him on the shoulder: "Okay."

  "Thank you, thank you Dr. Ji."

  The wounded man was moved to tears. He touched his flat belly and let out a long sigh of relief. Just now he thought he was going to die here.

Ji Ling didn't look at him too much. He almost turned his head and turned to the next person.

  There were too many wounded people on the battlefield. Ji Ling was almost too exhausted to carry the medical kit. Although his powers had reached unimaginable heights, a person's mental strength was limited after all.

  Therefore, Ji Ling only chooses to use energy when he encounters critically ill patients. Those with mild symptoms can basically survive with a bandage.

  The sun in the sky shone brightly on people's faces. When Ji Ling stood up, he felt his head buzzing twice. He shook his body twice and was grabbed by the arm from behind.

  Ji Ling squinted his eyes and looked over. It was Dr. Li who had been assisting him behind the scenes.

  "This can't go on like this. Dr. Ji, your physical strength just won't be able to hold on."

  Dr. Li glanced at the wounded who were sent back and whispered: "Doctor Ji, I think they will definitely lose this battle. Why don't we secretly find a chance to escape? If we are attacked, we will be alone." None of them can survive."

  Ji Ling raised his head and glanced at her.

  However, before he could speak, he suddenly heard the sound of horse hooves in front of him, and the tent he had set up was ruthlessly crushed. The injured man running in front fell to the ground with fear on his face, "Quick...run..."

  "Ah - they - they're coming in!"

  The screams were endless.

  The backup here are basically medical staff with little fighting ability, or family members who come to help. Those who can withstand this scene will immediately flee in fear.

  The enemy superpowers who rushed in were aggressive and slashed at anyone they saw. Ji Ling's heart skipped a beat.

  At this critical moment, the wounded man under his command, whose chest was penetrated entirely, had no way to stop.

  If you stop now, the person under you will die, and he will most likely be rebounded.

  "Doctor Ji!" Dr. Li was so frightened that he turned pale, but he still did not forget to tug at the corner of Ji Ling's clothes, "Run, let's run quickly? Otherwise, we will really die."

  Ji Ling's face was pale, and large beads of sweat were dripping down his face. As if to avoid being disturbed, he closed his eyes and remained silent.

  Dr. Li gritted her teeth. Looking at Ji Ling's face, she knew that Ji Ling probably couldn't get out at this moment.

  She stood up, moved her steps again and again, and hesitated for a moment.