201 - 203

Chapter 201

  More than ten kilometers away from the AH Research Institute, there is a ruins that was invaded by zombies and sandstorms many years ago. This lifeless wasteland is piled with withered grass and stones.

  When the strong wind came, it stirred up sand and dust all over the ground, making it look even more chaotic to the human eye.

  Z folded his arms around his chest, leaned his back against the huge stone, closed his eyes and felt the stinging sensation caused by the wind blowing through his side of his face.

  019 rolled his eyes and opened them amidst a burst of cold and biting pain.

  As soon as he opened his eyes, he stared blankly at the yellow sand sky and fell into deep thought.

  Where is this place? Why is he here?

  019's mind was filled with the heart-piercing pain before coma, like thousands of steel rods piercing into the bones. 019's pupils were wide open, cold sweat dripping from his eyes, and he fiercely held his right shoulder.

The image still frightened him to this day.

  He sat up in fear. He was originally naked and now had a blanket on his shoulders. The large blanket wrapped his entire thin body in it.

  But what surprised him was that the touch on his fingertips was so real. He reached out and touched an intact arm.

  How can this be?

  "It seems that the dean's idea is correct. You have indeed inherited your father's ability to regenerate limbs."

  A familiar, distinctly lowered voice came from behind.

  019 turned his head to look, and the moment he saw Z, his lips trembled slightly, and his originally dazed eyes became fierce.

  Z paused and stopped when approaching 019.

  019 was about to speak when he raised his head and suddenly felt something was wrong. He reached out and touched his neck, and was shocked to find that the control ring had been removed.

  Z squinted his eyes and saw through 019's confusion at a glance, and threw the bracelet he had held in his palm for a long time on the ground, "019, starting from today, you are free."

  "What do you want to do?" Of course 019 would not be stupid enough to believe Z so easily. In his opinion, this must be this guy's new conspiracy.

  019 squatted down and glanced at 019's face indifferently. His long eyelashes drooped and said, "Let's go quickly. Although this place is far away from the research institute, I have a navigation system in my body. If the dean wants to find it, he will be able to find it." turn up."

  019 clenched his fists and said nothing, but still looked at Z with a mocking look on his face.

  Z was silent for a moment and said, "Dr. Gu was once kind to me, so just think that I accept his kindness."

  Besides...

  Z looks away...

  This whole thing happened because of him. He had actually regretted it for a long time. He regretted telling Dean Qi about Gu Qirong's hidden power and regretted being that man's executioner for so long.

  From the moment he received the news of Ji Yu's death, Z was at a loss. He really didn't know what the so-called meaning of life was.

  "From today on, take off the codename 019 and treat all of this as if it never happened." Z's arms were shaking a little. He gently stroked 019's hair and looked at the eyes full of youthful aura. , with a gentle tone.