169

Chapter 169

  The only person in this world who could give him this kind of perception was Gu Xichen.

  The smile on Cheng Ci's face suddenly froze before it reached his eyes.

  He stared at the scene in front of him with his eyes wide open, his heart beating rapidly and his mind going blank.

  What comes into view is a somewhat lifeless corridor. The entire space presents a depressing gray and white style, giving people a feeling of tension, coldness and fear.

  Looking from a distance in the corridor, there are dozens of pairs of doors. Each door is tightly closed and does not reveal any light source.

  It is really unimaginable that there is such a large space hidden deep in the secret passage. Whether it is the decoration style or the geographical location, it gives people an extremely unreal feeling.

  What frightened Cheng Ci was that the scene in front of him was too familiar.

  The dream that had been filtered through my mind many times overlapped with the picture in front of me.

  His whole body fell into an extreme panic, and the gate deep in his heart was forced open a crack.

  "Little words."

  Someone suddenly held his shoulder and shook it slightly. Cheng Ci raised his head blankly and finally came back to his senses from the darkness.

  "What's wrong with you?"

  Gu Xichen grabbed his hand and frowned: "I've been absent-minded since just now."

  Cheng Ci slowly turned his head: "Yes, yes?"

  "Dizziness?"

  Gu Xichen reached out to take off Cheng Ci's hat, and put his right hand on Cheng Ci's forehead. Before he could finish speaking, he heard the sound of conversation coming from far away.

  Cheng Ci was caught off guard and his arm was suddenly grabbed. The two of them hid sideways behind the wall. Gu Xichen's arm pressed against his neck, and the two held their breaths as they watched the two researchers in white coats walk over.

  "wait for me here."

  Gu Xichen pinched the tip of Cheng Ci's ear.

  Cheng Ci lowered his eyes and said nothing. He didn't even refute Gu Xichen.

  Gu Xichen took a few steps forward against the wall, opened one of the rooms with his backhand, and walked in holding the thin blade on his fingertips.

  Cheng Ci stared at Gu Xichen who had just entered the room, raised his eyes and followed him slowly.

  He wandered down the corridor as if he had lost his soul, until he pushed away the room that Gu Xichen had just entered.

  What I saw were researchers lying on the ground. They were uniformly dressed in white coats and fell in a mess on the ground, on the sofa, on the table...

  Looking from a distance, you can only see the blood flowing out from under the body, and there is no way to determine whether he is alive or not.

  Gu Xichen was retracting the blood-stained blade, and silently walked over the person's head to the table of the experimental table.

  Cheng Ci slowly moved his eyes away, and his eyes fell on the water column in the center of the room, which was larger than the front hall.

  His body stiffened even more.