183 - 185

Chapter 183.

  Dr. Ji was simply shocked, "Are you really not polite at all?"

  Z said seriously: "Normal debt offset."

  "No, where did you get the debt offset?"

  "The research report you asked me to help with last week took thirteen hours and fifty-nine minutes, and the total result of the labor was fifty crystals. Last week, your son came to my room and broke a microscope, which totaled one hundred and eighty-nine crystals. Shi, and last month you borrowed five hundred crystal stones from me. Last month..."

  Dr. Ji was dumbfounded as he listened to Z, as if he was memorizing a manuscript, he was figuring out old accounts from the past in one minute, and almost didn't reveal what happened to him when he lent him his pants ten years ago.

  Fearing that the incident would become more and more serious, Dr. Ji felt like patting him on the shoulder to interrupt him. He kept smiling and said: "Okay, okay, which one of us is following? Don't talk about one pot, I will give it to you even if it's ten." Will you buy it?"

  Z nodded: "Your attitude is very good, I will consider waiving part of the interest."

  Dr. Ji: "..."

  "By the way, how is the child you brought back?"

  "How about what?"

  "Tsk, you are really smart when you say you are smart. Even if you are stupid, you are not ambiguous at all." Dr. Ji raised his head and chin to indicate the wound on Z's wrist, "Is he injured at work?"

  Z followed his gaze and glanced down. The wound on his arm was already bleeding from the bandage, which showed how deep the wound was.

  Z paused for a few seconds, with an indifferent expression on his face, "Since you want to gain something, you must make some sacrifices. What's more, for me, the side effects are not big."

  Dr. Ji frowned: "I know your body is special, but don't risk your life."

  "Okay, thank you." Z still knew the difference between good and bad. After thanking him, he looked at the clock and said, "I'll leave first."

  When Z went out, he carried the pot and a large bag of instant noodles with satisfaction. Before taking away, he also picked up two ham sausages and a banana along the way.

  He never cooks, so the ingredients in the room are really lacking.

  019 looked a little surprised when he saw Z carrying a lot of things through the door, but the man didn't look at him at all. Instead, he stood in front of the table with a small electric pot and studied it for a while before taking the water and plugging it in. .

  This obviously means cooking and eating in the room.

  019 followed his figure walking around.

  It can be seen that this is a person who really doesn't know how to cook. The process from blanching to cooking noodles is simply a tragedy.

  The hot water splashed several blisters along the way. Z stood there staring at the pot, frowning, and 019 shrank his neck, fearing that he would be so angry in the next second that he would overturn the pot as well.

  Fortunately, Z was silent for a while and then endured it. After wasting two packs of extremely soft noodles, the third pack finally managed to contain two bowls of noodles that looked good enough to be eaten.

"Eat."

  Z held the bowl and handed it to 019, receiving a pair of round and surprised eyes.

  Did you really cook it for him?