13: A dangerous mystery

*This exact picture is what inspired this entire story, the hair, the outfit, everything. So thank the stylists, thank Minho lol

*Since I added spice, this chapter is rather long. (For how my chapters are usually set up, anyway).

*Also we're starting right out with smut, so if you don't like that, skip to the first ✿✿✿ and you're golden.

"Let's see what you've got, darling, and you've got yourself a deal."

The words barely had time to escape before their mouths crashed together, hot and rushed as they both instantly fought for control.

Jisung quickly lost the battle, taking in a sharp breath as Minho's tongue ran over his bottom lip before exploring his mouth, and in seconds his back was hitting a wall. He dug his fingers into Minho's hair almost harshly, causing him to gasp slightly into the kiss. Hearing that gasp sent a shiver of satisfaction down Jisung's spine.

Minho's fingers splayed under Jisung's jaw, abruptly raising his head to meet his gaze. "You're testing me, even now?"

Jisung smiled wickedly. "You can't expect me to be nice."

Minho tilted his head. "You really do need to be tamed, don't you?"

Jisung's biting response was cut off my Minho's lips meeting his again, and a breathy sound broke from his lungs as the water mage slipped his hands under the hem of his shirt, just enough to brush the skin above his waistband.

Minho's mouth did wonders, making Jisung feel dizzy as their tongues tangled together. Blindly, Jisung pushed Minho's jacket off, and his own jacket was quick to follow. They stumbled out of their boots, blindly kicking them aside. His hands wandered to the buttons of Minho's black shirt, but his wrists were suddenly grabbed and pinned to the wall on either side of his head.

"Watch yourself, Ji," Minho murmured against his ear.

"You're such an ass-" Jisung bit his lip harshly, just barely suppressing the moan that tired slipping free when Minho suddenly began sucking a spot on his neck. Jisung pulled his arms free and dug his fingers into his raven hair, unconsciously tugging him closer until there was nearly no space between their bodies.

The air around them was heating up with desire and lust, making it impossible to think straight.

It didn't take long for Jisung to get impatient, and just when he was about to take some control, Minho crashed their lips together again, in turn filling Jisung's head with fog. Minho's arm wrapped around his waist, and their bodies collided, exposing just how much they were affected by each other.

Jisung let out a noise of surprise when Minho suddenly lifted him off the floor, and he locked his legs around his hips immediately as they moved across the apartment. Their messy kiss didn't break until Minho threw Jisung onto his bed.

Jisung only had a few seconds to catch his breath before Minho was crawling over him. He straddled the fire mage's thighs and locked their gazes as he unbuttoned his shirt a small way before practically ripping it off.

Jisung scoffed, albeit breathlessly. "Show off."

"Still mouthing off, Jisung?"

He didn't even have time to open his mouth to respond.

Minho lunged, kissing him roughly before pulling Jisung's shirt off as well. Only he didn't throw it aside. Instead, he wrapped the material around Jisung's wrists, and with his free hand grabbed his jaw, forcing their eyes to meet.

"You can regain some control when you earn it."

Another shiver shot down Jisung's spine, accompanied by the spark of anger that always found its way into his system around this particular mage. He loved this and hated it at the same time.