20: On accident

*Found this song like two weeks ago... and it's PERFECT for this story. Lyrics and everything, it was satisfying to find it.

*On Accident- Nico Collins

A soft voice was attempting to disturb Jisung's slumber. He rolled further under his blankets and ignored it. Seconds later, something slapped his behind, making him jerk awake and fish himself out of his blanket to curse the culprit.

"Get your ass up."

The fire mage glared up at Minho through bleary eyes, and he huffed, flopping back down. "Leave me alone, you're so annoying."

"You'll feel bad saying that here in a second." Minho grabbed Jisung's ankles. "Come willingly before I yank you out of this bed."

"Make me, bitch."

"Okay."

"Hey, what the hell?" Jisung protested as Minho threw him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "I'm trying to sleep, you ass!"

"Don't even think about using that magic of yours, or you're going to have a very bad morning, Mage Jisung."

Jisung dug his fists into Minho's back. "That only makes me want to burn your hair off. How cocky could you be as a baldy?"

Minho laughed much too heartedly for first thing in the morning as he made it into the hall. "You'd still love me even without hair."

"I don't even love you now, so what does that tell you?"

"That you're a liar."

"Ugh." Jisung sagged over Minho's shoulder, letting his arms hang and swing like he was nothing more than a corpse. "Whatever, just let me go back to sleep."

"Lazy."

Jisung's senses perked up when they neared the kitchen, the smell of food inviting and tempting him to drool all over Minho's cozy black shirt.

"Ah," the water mage let out with a small laugh, "you calmed down, you must have smelled the food by now."

"You know I can't resist food. Unless it was made by you, then I'm not sure if I'll want to partake-" Jisung was cut off by Minho dropping him to his feet at the end of their small kitchen table.

"You are such a pain, just sit down."

Jisung's mouth opened at the sight of a nearly full table of food laid out before him. "What- hang on, what is all this and why?"

Minho rolled his eyes, sighed toward the heavens, and then gently pushed Jisung into the chair he usually occupied since they moved in roughly a week earlier. "Don't ask such stupid questions, darling. You're cute, but not cute enough to get away with being an idiot all the time."

"Actually I am," Jisung argued with a harsh glare. "I'm cute enough to get away with anything."

Minho's smile was rather fond. "Alright, you are. There, you've won one argument against me."

"Hey, I've-"

Minho's finger pushed against Jisung's lips, smothering his words. "Let's drop it for now, shall we?" he hummed, stepping away to drop into his own seat.

Jisung was feeling a little out of place. Sharing meals, at least within their living spaces, wasn't something that usually happened. And since moving here, it was always one or the other at the table eating, but never both. So it was only natural to feel a little weird in this moment, but oddly enough, he didn't hate it.

The water mage dragged two plates from where they were sitting near the center of the food, then slowly set utensils down along with a napkin for each of them.