6. Is bet still going on? 🤔

Next day all the students were enjoying in the snow. Some were skiing while some were having snow fight.

Tae was feeling really happy as her dream to visit Manali and play in the snow finally got fulfilled. Without caring about anything she jumped into the snow and began playing like a small, giggling and happy child. Today her happiness knew no bound. For a second she almost forgot all her insecurities and got herself engaged in the nature's beauty.

 For a second she almost forgot all her insecurities and got herself engaged in the nature's beauty

Tae- Wow; it's so amazing. When I will become financially independent I will bring mummy papa here. They will be so happy to visit such a beautiful place.

But a pair of eyes were stuck on Tae.

A naughty idea striked in Jk's mind. He began collecting some snow and prepared a huge snowball. He aimed the ball at Tae and throwed it in full speed.

Tae's back was facing Jk. She was busy playing in the snow but suddenly she felt a snowball hit her back. She turned to look at the person and screamed.

Tae- TODAY YOU ARE GONE JUNGKOOK.

Tae picked some snow and ran behind Jk.

Jk- You can't catch me chubs. (said while running away from Tae)

Tae noticed various snowman were decorated here and there by the visitors. She removed one of the snowman's head harshly and throwed at Jk which directly landed on his face.

Jk- YAAA; WHAT THE HELL?

Tae began laughing looking at Jk's face. Snow got all over his hairs while his face become whole red cause of cold. She took some more snow and began hitting him continuously while laughing her heart out.

Tae- You wanted to play; right? Now play as much as you want. (said while hitting him with the snow)

Due to Tae's continuous attack Jk fell down in the snow but Tae didn't stopped attacking him.

Jk- Bus kar meri maa. (said by joining hands infront of Tae)

Tae didn't listened to Jk and continued her torture.