60. Hobi weds Jiminee 💓

This chapter is equivalent to two chapters. Fucking five thousand+ words chapter; the longest I have ever wrote. How many comments shall I expect then? Don't disappoint me by going without voting and leaving a comment.

Today is the day when Jiminee and Hobi will tie the knots and will become each others forever. A rush is going on in the Jeon's house as Groom and his family might come anytime for the engagement ceremony.

Jm is getting ready in her room while Taekook are busy looking at the arrangements.

Maya aunty walked towards the duo who were giving instructions to the caterers.

Maya- You both go to your room and get ready. We will look at the rest of the arrangements.

Tae- Okay aunty. Thank you so much.

Maya aunty smiled at Tae. Taekook left for their room to get ready.

Tae is doing the pleats of her saree. She noticed Jk who's silent since the morning.

Tae- What happened Jungkook? Why are you so silent?

Jk- Nothing. (said while buckling his belt)

Tae- Btw don't roam here and there when the wedding rituals will begin. You will be needed for Jiminee's Kanyadaan.

Jk- Why will I be needed?

Tae- Cuz you will do her Kanyadaan.

Jk- What?

Tae- Yeah. Usually parents do but since mom dad are not there so you have to do.

Jk- But how can I? I mean s..she-

Jk wasn't understanding what to say. It was already difficult for him to let go of his sister and now he has to do her Kanyadaan. He will definitely cry during that ritual.

Tae back hugged him knowing the emotions he might be feeling.

Tae- It's okay. You can cry. No one's gonna judge you. I know how much difficult it is to let go of someone with whom you spent your childhood but we have to. It's the law of nature. Every girl has to leave her parents or brother's house and go to her husband's house.

Jk- I will miss her chubs. I will miss her a lot.

Tae- No worries. We will call her here whenever you miss her or we will visit her house. I am sure Hobi won't mind.

Jk- Hmm.

Taekook quickly got ready. Jk went downstairs to greet the guests while Tae went in Jm's room to take her down for the engagement ceremony.

Yg and Jk welcomed Hobi's family and asked them to settled down on the chairs. Hobi was seated on the decorated couch placed on the stage.

The waiters were serving the juice to the guests.

Tae and Army walked down the stairs along with Jiminee. They made her sit beside Hobi.

Hobi- You look really pretty.

Jm smiled at Hobi and thanked him.

Hobi- Are you nervous?

Jm- Yeah. I never got such feeling but I don't know why I am feeling scared. Though I am happy that we are getting together but at the same time scared and nervous that will I be able to take these responsibilities or not.

Hobi hold her hand and assured her through his eyes.

Hobi- Don't worry. I am there for you. We will always share our responsibilities. I will never let you feel burdened.