36. Game on 😏 [2] (M)

Do comment dear readers. It really takes so much effort to write every chapter and your comments is a reward for my effort. ☺️

Tae- Game on babyboy. (whispered in his ears)

Tae held Jk's nape from one hand and gripped his neck from the other hand. Without wasting any second; she smashed her lips on Jk's lips.

Jk was still in shock to contemplate anything. He wasn't able to believe whether she is the same chubs who was shy few minutes back.

Tae began sucking Jk's lower lip while gripping his hairs tightly. Jk roamed his hands on her butt and spanked it hard making her moan in the kiss.

She bite his lower lip roughly which caused his lips to bleed.

Tae sucked his lips when she felt a metalic taste of blood. She entered her tongue inside and began devouring his mouth.

Jk's hands made it's way to her breast and cupped them gently with his palm

Jk's hands made it's way to her breast and cupped them gently with his palm. A low moan escaped her mouth; making Jk stroke her breast even more. He began squeezing them and pushing them together.

Tae was busy in sucking Jk's tongue. Jk wanted to take the dominance but he let Tae lead him this time. Tae never felt this much needy as she is feeling now. She ripped open his shirt without breaking the kiss.

Jk chuckled in the kiss and was about to unhook her bra but sweet cries of their little one disturbed their moment.

Tae immediately pulled out from the kiss while panting. Jk was gonna kiss her again but she stopped him by keeping hand on his chest.

Both were catching their breathe while staring into each other's eyes. Their lips glistening with saliva. Tae's lipstick was completely smudged.

Jk wipped her lips with his thumb and placed a loving peck there. He placed her on the couch. Then walked towards crying Hyunnie.

Jk picked Hyunnie from the crib and handed to Tae. Hyunnie tap his mama's breast indicating that he is hungry.

Tae unhooked her bra and attached her nipple to his mouth. He began gulping hurriedly fearing his dada might finish his food. 😜

Tae pecked his forehead and began patting his back to help him get back to sleep. (So that she can continue devouring her big bunny🙃)

Jk snuggled in her neck and began prepping wet kisses there. He interwined his hand with Tae's.

Tae closed her eyes and bite her lips as she felt an urge to moan when Jk began sucking hickies on her neck.

Jk slowly moved towards her ear and pecked her earlobe.

Jk- I didn't knew there's a tigress behind this scaredy cat. (whispered while squeezing her inner thigh)

Tae- I am not a scaredy cat.