44. Taekook 💜

Do comment please......

Somewhere at the London airport; a man in his late 20s was all set to leave for his mother nation- India.

(My mind playing Sajanji Ghar aaye, Sajanji Ghar aaye 😆)

....

Jk and Hyunnie were back from the garden. Jm was in the kitchen cooking pasta for everyone. She thought atleast good food could help lighten up the environment.

Hyunnie ran inside the kitchen to his Jiminee aunty while Jk sat on the couch. He switched on the TV and played a cricket channel. His eyes were fixed on the screen but mind was roaming around somewhere else.

Hyunnie came back with a small bowl of pasta and kept on the table.

Hyunnie- Dada look Jiminee aunty cooked pasta for us.

Jk- Wow! Hyunnie will get to eat tasty, tasty pasta.

Hyunnie- Yesh. She prepared for everyone.

Jk- That's nice.

Jm came back with two bowls of pasta and handed one to Jk and kept the other for her own self.

Jk- Is this even edible?

Jm looked at Jk with so done face and extended her arm to take the bowl back.

Jm- Give it back. As it is you don't like my cooking.

Jk- Sorry, sorry. I am eating. (said while laughing)

Jk took a bite of the pasta and hummed.

Jk- Not bad but not good. (the one who knows 🙃)

Jm- Yaa, yaa. Why will you like my cooked food? You only love bhabhi's cooking.

Jk chuckled sadly at Jm's words and continue to eat the pasta.

Jk- Where is she?

Jm- In your room. I asked her to come down but she refused.

Jk- I will be back.

Saying this Jk went upstairs leaving the half finished pasta. He knocked on the door and stayed there till she opens the door.

After nearly five minutes; Tae opened the door. He noticed her eyes were red; maybe cuz of crying.

Jk- Come down. Don't be alone.

Saying this Jk turned to leave from there but Tae caught his wrist.

Tae- Please can we talk?

Jk got inside and closed the door.

Jk- Hmm?

Tae hold her ears and looked at Jk with teary eyes.