2. Him

Happy Reading ❤️

Haris pov:

As soon as I entered my office everybody whishes me good morning bowing their head.

I nodded in response and came to my cabin .

I immediately called Saad ( My PA).

A knock was heard on the door after a few minutes.

"Come in" , i said scrolling the mails.

" Yes boss " . he asked.

"Today's schedule", I asked.

You have a meeting with Malhotra's at 11 a.m after that Mr. Sharma wants to meet you for a deal he's waiting . Then as you've called news reporters will be here at 4 p.m , that's it for today sir , He said in one go.

I nodded my head and said okay call Mr. Sharma to meet after this meeting.

Then I glanced at my watch and informed him " Ten minutes are left for meeting go and check tha preparations I'm coming.

"Okay sir" he said nodding his head and left.

Everything that happened in the morning was flashing in front of my eyes again and again , because of me a girl is being hurt I am not feeling guilty because of her being a girl cause it's normal for me that girls wants to date me or marry me but because she is my best friend's sister and for me she's also like a sister, Hamza very well know about my crush on Amna , so I decided to tell him everything about her sister's feeling, hoping that he'll understand me I took out my phone and dialled hamza's number.

He picked up the call and said
Heyy, kaisa h bhai ?

Main thik hun , aj free h tu? i asked scratching me neck.

Hmm bol kuch kaam krna h kya ? He asked.

Nhi.. I want you to meet me today , I want to inform you something very important , i said.

Oh.. okay I'm going to drop Aina at the airport by evening so I'll come at your place from there or somewhere else , what say? He asked.

Where's Aina going ? I asked.

She called me in the morning and said that she wants to meet mom and dad , and also there is some fashion show happening in London , she took part in that so she'll have to live there for some time , he informed.

Okay , meet me in the evening, i said and cut the call.

I know the reason for her going to London was me. I didn't wanted to hurt her but I'm not regretting any of my words I said to her.
She has to move on from her one sided love to live her life normally so that was important for her to know about me loving someone else .

Then I heard a knock on the door and I said "come in"

Saad enters and informed me
"Sir everybody is waiting for you in the meeting room" .

I nodded and left from there followed by Saad .

_______________________________________

Amna's pov:

After coming out of the restaurant I came to meet my best friend then we had some talks and  our lunch together and left bidding bye .

It's 3 p.m now and I enter my house which was very big for two people's living here.

Looking at the silence everywhere I sighed sitting on the couch placed in that big living area.

"Farhat khala", I called a lady who is in her 30's working in our home from 8 years . She was sweet by nature and always loved me like her own daughter . We have made a great bond in these 8 years . Ammi used to be in her boutique most of the time so I used to sit with her in mine and her free time , she sometimes told me some funny incidents
We laugh , talk and eat together , she feels like a family member to us now.