4. Surprised or happy?

Heyy lovelies, first of all I hope you all are doing fantastic, secondly I am giving a lot of time to make this novel interesting and good
If you guys find it interesting do vote, give some hearts in comments , do let me know if you guys like this or not, I'll try my best to make it more interesting.

Thank you❤️🥀

__________________________________________....

Happy Reading ❤️

Haris pov:

I was leaving for home to go with mom when Saad came running behind me and said

Sir sir ...

What? I turned and asked.

Sir these papers... You have to sign these papers because Mr. Malhotra's secretary is coming to check upon our strategies and plan and I have to show him these papers with your signature, He said.

"Ok , come into my cabin with papers" , i informed and came back to my cabin.

Saad came behind me and put the papers on the table , i nodded and started reading the terms and conditions.

"Mr. Saad didn't I told you that it'll be our decision if they can back off to this deal or not" i asked raising my one eyebrow.

Y.. yes sir you told me about that and informed them too , he said .

"Then why didn't you add that point in papers", I asked showing him the papers.

So... Sorry sir I forgot about that, he said bowing his head .

"Mr.. saad this deal is very important for me so you better not make any mistake", i said sternly looking into his eyes.

He got scared and said

I'll add that point sir , so sorry for my mistake I'll never do it again ,he said.

I nodded and replied
Okay you may go now I gotta leave now.

I was driving back to home when my phone rang and I picked it up.

Where are you haris, we're getting late , mom said.

"I am on my way mom , and why are panicking so much we're just going to meet her ", i said rolling my eyes.

"Mujhe kuch ni sunna jaldi aa hm sab ready h " , she said being frustrated now.

(I don't wanna listen to anything come soon we all are ready)

"Okay okay i am here ", I said cut the call.

I entered my house gate when my sister ran towards me .

"Bhai why are you so late it's your first time you should be on time", nagma said teasing me .

"Okay nagma , now leave him he has to change before going we are already late", rayan said .

"Why to change , i can go like this", i said shrugging my shoulders.

"For god's sake bhai ham apka rishta dekhne Jaa rhe h apki kisi meeting me nhi"
Rayan said widening her eyes.

( Bhai we're going to meet a girl not in a meeting)

What the hel... I was talking but got cut off bt my mother.

"Shi keh ra h rayan , ja ke change kro and wear some normal clothes", she said.

"Okay mom, I said and left for my room ".

I took a shower and changed into a white shirt and black jeans , wore my watch , and complete the look with black shoes.