9.stalker?

Do votes ❤️❤️❤️

Happy Reading ❤️

Amna's pov:

He dropped me home and left from there , I stayed there seeing him going away , i requested him to come inside but he says that he have some important work, i breathed deeply and closed my eyes for sometime , then i entered with a smile and of course the bouquet he gave me , he doesn't know which my favourite flowers are but unfortunately lilies are my favourite.

As I entered inside ammi came towards me and asked .

"Why didn't he come inside".

He was in a hurry ammi , also I am coming after a whole day, won't you ask me how's my day ?, I asked in a fake jealousy.

Yeah , i know butt you should've requested him to stay sometime", she said .

"I asked him already ammi but he says he'll come some other time ", I said and stepped towards my room.

Wait , show me your shopping first , she ordered.

Ammi , everything will come in the morning , I informed her.

Okay , then go and rest now, she said and left for her room.

I came in my room and took a quicky bath, I was tired so I layed on my bed after doing some skincare .

I have a lot work to do as it's my wedding and I'll be busy for some days, so after some time i got up and opened my laptop and get indulge in my work .

After like one hour I put the laptop back and grab my recent book to read, it was a dark romance book of a series .

There was a scene in the book where they kissed each other passionately and the scene when he kissed me in the mall flashed in front of eyes , a cheeks heated up remembering the moments we shared , the soft look he had in his eyes for me , the way he looks at me like I am the most beautiful thing he ever witnessed, the moment he shared that he loves me , i didn't thought twice but accepted that because i somehow started feeling that because of his behaviour, care and attention towards me.
I was lost in my thoughts with my eyes closed.

Suddenly a msg popped on my screen also it was an unknown number, I was not feeling like seeing that so I ignored that.

After two minutes another message came so i thought to see who it is.

It was an unknown number but the msg he/she sent me was enought to scare the shit out of me , my eyes widened in shock reading that msgs .

"Dare to marry him or I'll take his life also in front of you , babygirl "

"You're only mine , you better back off to this marriage if you want him alive , get it in
your head"

I was just staring at the messages and tears Welled up in my eyes , just when I started to make a person my life , just when I became a little happy everything is again going against my will , I don't know but now I don't want to lose him now , my mind stop working and tears started flowing from my cheeks .

But then i thought what if it's an misunderstanding or nothing like I am thinking but the name with which he/she mentioned me was looking familiar to me like somebody used to call me that but i didn't remember clearly.