5. Yes or No

Do votes ❤️
Do comments 💓
2000+ words👍🏻
Enjoy🤍

Happy Reading❤️

Haris pov:

It's been half an hour since when she's here and my mom and siblings already like her too much .

They are talking to her non stop like they knew her from decades .

Now I am being jealous of my own siblings because i am not getting to talk to her.

But I noticed a thing that she's looking happy with them and that's the best thing for me .

I was stealing glances at her when her mom said to my mom.

" Isn't it good if Amna and Haris talk in private for once".

And she looks at her mother widening her eyes i got confused at her behaviour but then I thought may be she's shy.

"Yes , why not , that would be great ", mom said .

" Go Amna , take him to the garden area ", her mom said .

"Jii Ammi", she said and we both left for the garden.

All the while she was walking before me and  i followed her as I didn't know the way to garden .

There was a small setup in their garden .

We settled on the chairs place there and silence followed neither she was saying something nor me .

After sometime I decided to talk as I was dying to talk her .

"The garden is so beautiful, Amna , I said looking everywhere.

"Thank you ", she said looking in her lap .

Honestly I was not liking the way she was not looking at me .

"Umm ,i hope you don't mind if i call you by your name ", i said hesitantly.

"No , that's okay", she said again looking at her hands .

"What do you do " , i asked .

" I am a writer, you ", she replied .

" Don't you know me", I asked being confused because everybody knows me in this city at least as I am the youngest billionaire but here my own crush has no idea who I am , woww.

"It's not like that, i know but not that much", she said again looking down .

"How much do you wanna know", i asked.

She looked at me with wide eyes and said

"Nothing",  again looking at her hands.

"Is my face that ugly that you're not even looking at me ",  i asked getting frustrated.

"No , It didn't mean that , she said looking at me this time .

"Then what does it mean , look at me I'll not eat you ", i asked in a slight angry tone.

By now she was having tears in her eyes and when I look at her i immediately cursed myself for talking to her like this .

"I am so sorry Amna i didn't mean to hurt you", i asked trying to hold her hand and she let me do that.

"You don't need to be sorry , that just.. I.. I am just scared ", she said sobbing.

"Mujhse", i asked getting worried about her .