6. Nagma's birthday

Vote for sooner updates❤️

Happy Reading ❤️

Authors pov:

It's 11 o'clock in the morning and there was a scene like hustle and bustle at Shah mansion because it was their daughters birthday.

The servants were decorating the mansion beautifully , some were doing flowers decoration while others were doing lights decoration, the mansion was already looking beautiful.

"Mamaaa...", nagma called out Loud coming downstairs.

"Ha, idhr hu kitchen mein", hareem said .

She came and said .

"Meri dress abhi tk nhi ayi mamma ", she said complaining.

"Aa jaegi , Rayan gya h lane or party sham ko h abhi nhi ", hareem said .

Hnn butt I want to check it first, she said pouting.

"Shut up and let me work for now , Rayan will get your dress on time ", she said and got busy in her work.

She pouted and left for her room.

                                    ~

At this time Haris was attending a meeting with a multinational company .

Okay , so my PA will let you know about our terms and conditions now , he said to Mr. Oberoi .

"Yeah sure , this will be great to work with you Mr. Shah", Mr.oberoi said and shook hand with Haris Shah.

Haris hummed and left from there to his cabin with Saad.

"Saad, provide them our terms and conditions and make sure that they can't disagree with that , I want that deal at any cost", he instructed Saad and get in his cabin .

"Okay sir",  Saad said and left from there.

As soon as he entered in his cabin he received a call from her sister .

"Bhaiyya ap a rhe hai naa sham 7 bje , please ",  she said requesting him.

"Yeahh I will be there in time don't worry", he said and cut the call.

And he made a call to call Saad in his cabin.

"Yes sir", he said entering in his cabin .

"Yeah , is there anything meeting after 6 in the evening", he asked .

"Yes sir , there is a meeting at 7 with Khanna's ", he informed him .

"Okay then cancel that meeting", he order him.

"Okay sir, butt I think they will mind that ", he said with hesitation.

"But what do I do now it's nagma's birthday so give them an official reason and manage that meeting for tomorrow anytime", he said in a normal tone .

"Okay sir", he said and left from there .

__________________________________________________

Haris pov:

At this time I am getting ready for birthday celebration of my little sister.

Firstly I didn't wanted to come but because of nagma's request i have to as I can't broke my sisters heart but there was one more reason to attend this.

And that's She , she is also  coming and I will be a fool if i don't go now.

I smiled and change into my fit .