Is it the wine?

~Zoro

I don't know don't know

There are only two people in the kitchen, me and him.
I am accompanied by my red wine. I don't need anything else.

I haven't been attracted to anyone in ages, but for some reason I just want to stare at Sanji.
I take a sip of my wine and I continue observing him.
His elegant leg's look very tempting in those black suit pants. I haven't imagined someone's legs naked under my lips in a long while.
What is wrong with me?
Why am I feeling like this? And why can't I take my eyes off of him?
I don't want to look away. I can't look away.
Is it the wine?
I don't know, so don't ask me why.

Yet for some reason I am feeling more alive at the moment than in ages. My heart is actually beating, I can feel it. I feel hot. This overwhelming sensation of feeling alive is something to be grateful for.
I feel alive.
I have felt detached from reality, but now I am back in this world. Is it the wine? Or is it the man infront who makes me feel alive?
Now that I think about it, I feel alive whenever I'm beside Sanji.

Sanji Sanji Sanji
He is all I can think about now

He still hasn't caught me staring. He is cooking something elegantly as always. The beauty of his hands is captivating. How would they feel on my back while I make love to him? The images fill my mind, yes beautiful and filthy.

Why is my head full of these types of thoughts? And why does my body want him?
I am losing touch with reality.
Is it the wine? Or something else?

I hear the moon singing a tune. Is it the wine? Is it the wine?
If I sucked the life out of his lips, would I feel even more alive? Would it last even when I wasn't beside him? Maybe it could even last for a lifetime!

"You have been undressing me with your gaze for almost an hour now", Sanji suddenly announces. Dammit he got me! I growl slightly and finish my glass. "Is it the wine?" Sanji questions. I slam the table with my hand. "I DON'T KNOW SO DON'T ASK ME WHY!" I yell. Sanji doesn't flinch. He walks closer to me. "That is just how we are", Sanji mumbles.

He is too close

I can't hold it in for long

"Why are you looking at me with those eyes?" Sanji asks forcefully. He knows for sure. "What eyes?" I play dump. "Like you want to have sex with me", Sanji blurts.
I look at those beautiful blue eyes glinting in the moonlight. His pale skin is being hilighted by a faint blush. His plump, pink lips are calling for me. I have never seen anyone this beautiful.
"Or is it just the wine?" he asks again. He sits next to me and I can't hold myself any longer. I pull his head to mine and I lean closer. "I don't know", I confess. Sanji closes his eyes and I finally unite our lips.

At first the kiss is soft. I feel his lips with mine. But then I wanted more. I suck his bottom lip and give it a slight bite. Sanji gasps and gives me acces to his mouth. I taste his mouth with my tongue.
My lips filled with red wine drops connect with his soft lips covered by white wine drops.
Our tongues move together in sync. My hands slide from his back to his hair. I cherish those gloden curls with my fingertips. Sanji's hands are traveling allround my trained back. I can sense that he likes it. I move my left hand to his waist.
His waist is so tiny. His body was made for sin. I move my right hand under his ass and I slipped him to my lap. The emote shocks Sanji a bit since his movement freezes. I wait a little for him to recover from the shock. Then Sanji parts our lips to catch his breath.

We finally make eye contact. His eyes are sparkling, they are shaking like it was the end of the world. Sanji wraps his arms around my neck and he leans his head to my chest. "Your heart beat is rapid", he observes. Why does he always have to speak?  I guess that is just how we are, Sanji and I. He always ruins the moment with his words.
Excepth for this time.

"Wanna take this to the bedroom?"

Smut warning
Third pov:

The tensions were high as Zoro trew Sanji to his bedroom. The swordsmans eyes were filled with hunger, an emotion Sanji could recognize miles apart.
No one had ever looked at Sanji like he was the finest meal the worlds greatest chefs could make. Zoro's actions were affecting Sanji even more than one would guess.
Both of the men were high in the sky from the wine. But was it all becouse of the wine?
Zoro uses his hands gently. Both of the men looked at each other like the other was the most valuable treasure in the seven seas. Zoro's heart was beating like grazy. He had never felt such hunger or desire for someone.
For Sanji, sexual intervourse was a weekly habit. He had sex with both genders, he was French afterall. But none of his partners looked at him the way Zoro did.
For Sanji, it felt like the first time he toutched a cigarette, he knew he would grave for more.
Zoro rarely has sex, maybe tonight it's just the wine?
The blond under him was making him go feral. Zoro doesn't remember ever losing his cool like this. He feels like a dirty animal with no manners and he wouldn't want it any other way, if it meant he could cherish this sensation for a lifetime.
Zoro could see the experience Sanji holds. Sanji confidently takes off Zoro's pants and he starts sucking Zoro's dick. The way Sanji moves his tongue is making Zoro go feral. None of the women who have given him blow jobs have had the same level of ability as the man who is on his knees infront of Zoro right now. Zoro had made it to paradise. It wouldn't matter to him if he were to die now. He knew he would end up in hell, but atleast he got to feel heaven.
He would rather spend an eternity burning in Hell than never experience this glorious event.
Sanji takes his tie and shirt off. Zoro trows his own clothes to accompany Sanji's to the floor. Both of them check out the other's naked body.
Zoro has never seen something that captivating. Truly heavenly. He moves himself on top of Sanji and kisses him again. Zoro puts his fingers inside Sanji and starts preparing him. Sanji felt his world changing for eternity. Nothing could ever go back the way it was, and Sanji wouldn't have it any other way.
Zoro knew what he was doing and he hit the right spot whitch made Sanji moan loudly. Zoro watches the connected Saliva between himself and Sanji.
Sanji's face is red and he is a moaning mess. Zoro has never seen anything as beautiful.
Zoro's finger's leave Sanji and they get replaced with Zoro's fully hard cock. Sanji slams his hands on his lips. Zoro takes Sanji's cock to his hands and he begins to rub it. Sanji is drooling for Zoro. When Zoro sensed that Sanji had adjusted to the dick inside him, he starts moving. Sanji whined and Zoro stopped moving. He was afraid that he had hurt the man he now felt so attached to. "N-no don't worry you can go on now", Sanji assured. Zoro obeyed the orders.
Both of them came at the same time and they were panting messes.
Their bodies filled with adrenaline and their minds filled with euphoria, they were messed up. That night Sanji stayed in Zoro's arms.