Everything

I wake up that morning happier than ever. I would have never guessed how amazing it would be with Sanji.
He was facing the wall and I was spooning him. His hair smelled like coconuts. I felt so good. Like a hole inside my chest was filled with the affection. "Can you let go Zoro, I need to prepare breakfast", Sanji requests. I slide my arms of off the cook and I let him go.
I watch as he picks his clothes from the ground. He dresses up and walks away without looking into my eyes.
What was that?
I feel like he just ripped my heart out with it's roots, leaving nothing inside me.

I slept for one to two hours more. I had a small headache, but nothing too bad. The smell from Sanji's cooking reatched my nostrills so I had to pull myself up from the sheets.
I walk from my room to the deck and I watch as the sunlight reflects from the blue ocean. The water reminds me of those beautiful eyes....
"Mr.Swordsman you should go get breakfast before captain finishes it all up", Robin suddenly says behind me. I flinch a little. "You have to stop doing that, it's creepy!" I complain. Robin just laughts and she goes under the tangerines to read her precious book.

I open the door to the kitchen. Usopp and Chopper were holding Luffy while Nami was finishing up her meal. "Don't you dare steal Nami-san's food you tarded bastard!" Sanji screamed. Finally Sanji notices me and he drops his pan to the floor. "O-oh morning Marimo, I will prepare your meal right away. LUFFY STOP EATING CHOPPER'S ARM!" Sanji screams as Luffy was chunking the reindeer up. "I remember Robin saying that she would take cookies to Franky", Usopp liead. In the blink of an eye, the captain vanished and became Robin and Franky's problem. Nami signed heavily.
"YOHOHOHO Good morning fellow crewmates!" Brook salutes and sits next to me. "Sanji-kun could I request for milk please?" The skeleton asks. He was way too fromal for my liking.

I admire the way Sanji has his field compleately under control.
"Here you go Marimo, savory just the way you like it", Sanji says and he gives me the food. I was always amazed by the different dishes the cook prepared every morning. They became more beautiful and tasty day by day. Just like the person who makes them. Sanji had prepared me a meal that belonged to the museum.

(Zoro's food)

The food didn't just look good, but it tasted amazing as well

The food didn't just look good, but it tasted amazing as well. I need to wife that man up now. WHAT!!????
"Zoro is everything okey? You look like you have a BONE stuck in your throat YOHOHOHO," Brook questions. "No-no it's just my weird thoughts", I complain. "Oh Marimo has thoughts? Well you should definedly enlighten me with them", Sanji says calmly.
Usually I would have taken that as an excuse to start a fight with the blond, but now I saw behind those lines. Was he flirting with me?

~Nami pov

I watched Zoro and Sanji desperately flirting with each other. That bonehead Brook didn't notice a thing and Usopp couldn't see past his own nose. Looks like I have to take matters into my own hands.
"We will arrive to the next island in 5 hours. I am so exited", I say as I 'accidentally' spill my drink to the ground. "Oh no I am sorry. I need to go wash myself. Zoro you stay and help Sanji-kun and I will take 10% off from your depth okey?" I suggest.
I was an evil genious.
"Why don't you clean the mess yourself?" Zoro complains.
Ofcourse the idiot doesn't get my plan. "You can't ask a lady to clean the floor. Nami deserves to relax after she has been working so hard lately", Sanji expresses. I knew he would fall for that. "Okey let's leave Sanji-kun and Zoro to clean in peace. Usopp you should go help Franky prepare everything for the landing. Brook you do whatever you want, but let's not bother Zoro and
Sanji-kun okey?" I order.
Brook and Usopp follow my orders and they leave the kitchen.
We walk out and when no one is watching I "accidentally" lock the door.
I giggle at my awesome plan. "Now they will definedly solve whatever the hell it is that is going on between them", I think aloud.

~Sanji pov

I don't want to bad mouth a lady -specially Nami-san, but that trick was dirty. I am not stupid I saw her closing the lock. Could it be that she also dropped her glass on purpose? I'd hate to think that, but maybe she had a plan? Could it be that she knows what happened last night between me and Zoro and now she wants to help us?
"That sea witch is going to be the end of us", Zoro curses. Ofcourse the mossbrain hadn't caught up to it. "Don't you see it?" I question with a hint of laughter in my voice. "See what? Cook I literally cleaned the spot like ten times!" Zoro complains. Ofcourse he had no idea what I was getting at.
So I just laughed.
"Nami locked us in here on purpose. She is a smart woman. She saw the tension between us this morning", I explained. I counted the seconds while Zoro's facial expressions changed slowly from confusion to realization. "Oh becouse you were flirting with me", Zoro says. "Well and becouse of the way you were looking at me and blushing at the food I made you and mumbling something about 'wifing me up'. So I would suggest that we are both as quilty", I analyzed the situation at hand.