regulations

Zoro

I was embarassed to the bone. I was forced to iceskate with these idiots even thought I suck at  skating. And here we are, me having to cling onto the cook for dear life.
What could possibly go wrong?

I avoided his eyes as much as possible. I observed the falling snowflakes that fell on top of the ice, then Sanji's ruthless legs crushed them. The man left me standing on my feet when he was showing me how to decelerate on ice. Atleast I got to stare at the blond without anyone finding it odd.

"Hello travelers, would any of you like to try our local street food? I have a food stall open few blocks away from here, so come by if you are out and about after the skating" a strange vendor kept his salesman speech. Chopper turned timid the second such an odd looking character appeared on the field. "Sure", Luffy says. Seriously? That guy has no survival instinct!

When the vendor dissappeared to the smog, Sanji opened his mouth. "I won't let you eat anything from that disgusting punk. He smelled worse than mosshead and worst of all, his hands were dirty", Sanji analyzed. "I agree with Sanji-kun, that man seemed bizarre", Nami agreed. "I have a bad feeling about this", Robin admitted. Well isn't this just perfect? 
It is an unspoken rule that if any of us feels uncomfortable, we shall flee on the spot. Our regulations are quite clear.

We left the ice and started to walk back on the ship. "I need to take a piss", I announce to the crew. I began walking away from the crew, when someone grabbed my hand. "Yeah no way in hell am I going to let you get your ass lost on this weird island. I'm coming with ya", Sanji declared. I just rolled my eyes.
It also seemed to be among the regulations that I wasn't allowed to go anywhere alone.

I walked a small path deeper to the forest with Sanji following me like a dog.
Suddenly I heard something so I pulled Sanji down to the ground with me. "Wha-" I didn't allow him to finish his sentance by covering his lips with my rough embrace. I pointed my fingers to the men. Now it all came clear to Sanji.
"So are you sure you saw the Straw hat pirates, ice skating? ARE YOU BULLSHITTING ME NOW?!!" A big, hairy man screamed. "No sir, I really did see them!" the vendor who we just encountered answered to the man. The hairy man started laughing manically. "HahahaaaaHAAAA well well well isn't this perfect? If we could get some of the weaker members separated from the strong one's, we could give their heads to the goverment!"

The moment he said that sentance his death was already scripted. Sanji lights his leg on fire and he kicks him to the head. I draw out one of my swords and I slice the fallen man's throat open. He was finished within seconds. The vendor just fell on his knees so we didn't bother with killing him.

We left the spot without a word. He is usually the one who can't keep his mouth shut, bu now he is death silent. It was nerve wracking.
Yet after observing the situation, I just couldn't keep my mouth shut anymore. "Why did you jump in like that? We could have just went back to the crew and tell them that here are bounty hunters and we should leave", I question. Sanji, who was walking infront of me, freezes to his spot. He turned to face me and his eyes were filled with rage.
Why do I get deja vu? Or maybe this is just vu.

"Well we couldn't let them run loose. What if they would've caught some of our crew? We need to think about our own", Sanji argued. "What if they would have been stronger than us and you would have gotten your ass killed?" I interrogate. Now he saw where I was going at. "Well usually you are the first one to jump into a battle and stop suggesting that I am suicidal!" "THEN YOU SHOULD STOP ACTING LIKE YOU WERE!" I scream.
I watched the glowing snow under my feet.  Then I felt something unfamiliar. I touched my face and I felt the gentle sensation of tears running down my eyes. Do I really care about him this much? I really couldn't bear to see him get hurt. The thought of Sanji's body covered in blood made me lose my balance and I fell to the ground. My breathing caught up to the velocity of light.

It seemed to caught Sanji off guard. "Why do you care. I thought you hated me".
I thought so too. "I don't know, so don't ask me why", I mumbled weakly.
What the fuck was wrong with me? Then something out of this world happened. Sanji came closer to me. He slid his dear arms around my torso and he wrapped me into a hug. I was shocked, but after the first blow, I calmed down and I hugged him back. His silky hair smelled amazing. My heart was beating very fast and for some reason, I felt very happy and much more calm. I didn't want to ever let go of the blond's toutch. Sanji was about to end the hug and walk away, but I tightened my gip on him. "Please, let's stay like this for awhile" I begged and he listened.