Valentine's day

Zoro

That sea-witch and Robin forced me to help them with decorating the ship AT SEVEN AM. "Why are you guys even so excited over something stupid like this?" I ask them. They both look at each other and then glance at me. "You are so dense!" Nami complains. "It is culturally an important day and even the captain is hyped up over it", Robin explains and points at Luffy who is eating something from a box. Why was he eating them so slowly? "What is he doing?" I question. "Sanji and Luffy made chocolates last night, it's a Valentine's day tradition", Robin explains. Sanji propably wants to give them to Robin and Nami. Or maybe there is enough for everyone?

I looked at all the hearts and flowers decorating the ship. Brook was singing songs about love, Usopp planted the flowers from his special ammos and Franky made heart-shaped helium balls. Robin and Nami made red and pink hearts from paper and they forced me to put them wherever they wanted. I decided that I hated this stupid day.

At lunch Sanji served us a fancy meal. We got to enjoy steak with peppercorn sauce and dauphinoise potatoes, Robin said that this was a traditional valentine's day food. Luffy seemed to get even more worked up over this. I kept rolling my eyes. Atleast there was wine.

After lunch, Robin and Nami invented a stupid activity. "Alright, now Brook will take care of the music and Nami will draw the pairs. Since Luffy wanted to enjoy a full Valentines day, we are having a ball now!" Robin explains. "Alright, first pair is Franky and Robin, the second pair is Luffy and Nami, the third is Chopper and Usopp, that leaves Zoro and Sanji as the last pair", Nami yells as she draws the names from Luffy's hat.

Dammit why do they have to force me into this? Usopp and Chopper danced some weird dance where they ran on 4 feet. Franky and Robin seemed to have fun together even with their proximity being 0. Nami seemed to have trouble with Luffy. She wanted to actually dance, but the captain just constantly stepped on her feet. I sat down to the grass. There was no way in hell that they would force me into this. "Zoro go Dance with Sanji now or I'll douple your bet!" the damn orange haired witch yelled. I rolled my eyes and got up. "Ew your clothes are dirty, make sure not to ruin my suit", Sanji complains. "Yeah yeah princess. Now c'm here", I order and Sanji just smiles. He wraps his arms around my neck. At first I thought he was going to choke me, but the gentle touch said otherwise. "I can feel your heartbeat growing rapid", Sanji observes. "No shit sherlock", I remark. Sanji laughts and I put my hands around his slim waist. It felt as if his waist was made for just my hands. The thought warmed me up and I took the lead on the dance.

"Alright next is just freestyle and the pair dance is over!" nami yelled. She had most likely gotten enough of Luffy's feet ontop of her toes. Sanji and I let go of each other. We bowed our heads. "Thank you for the dance", Sanji says. Typical gentleman act from him, I thought.

We keep on dancing and drinking wine untill noon. "Okey everyone, Luffy and I made a little suprise for you all", Sanji says. Luffy is standing next to him with a basked in his hand. Sanji was carrying two baskets. Everyone ran to them at top speed. "Sanji-kun you made us chocolates!" Nami said and grapped a handfull for herself. Everyone went to get as much as possible, since we had a ticking time bomb called Luffy, waiting to strike. "Has everyone gotten chocolates?" Sanji asked. "Yes Sanji, it was the best chocolate I have ever had!" Chopper says with stars in his eyes. Sanji nods at Luffy and the rest of the chocolates dissappear to our captains bottomless stomach. We continued on with the party.

"Zoro, could you come here for a bit?" Sanji requested. He was standing on the bow of our ship. I walked to stand next to him. He was holding a cigarette between his lips. The wind showed off his golden curls under the sun light. He started digging his pockets. "Here, this is for you", Sanji says as he gives me a well decorated box. "What is this?" I ask him. "Just a little something I prepared for you", he wispers. "Enjoy it", and with that he was gone. I was too stunned to speak.

The chocolates were carefully arranged and they looked almost as beautiful as their creator. I shook my head to get rid of those confusing thoughts. Sanji and I are just friends if even that. But why did he give me these chocolates? I sampled the chocolates in different shades of green and I let my taste buds enjoy. The texture and taste was just how I liked it. "Did Sanji give you those?" Luffy asks. When did he even get here? "Yeah", I tell him. "Well you should give something to him too", Luffy blurts. "Why should I?" I question. "Whitch of us is the stupid one now? Just go to Robin and Chopper, they are making flowers out of paper. By the way, can I taste one?" Luffy says. I nodd and I give him one of my fondants. "These are even better than the ones Sanji gave me!" Luffy cries. He seemed to really enjoy the explosive taste. "He gave you chocolates too?" I question. For some reason, I was really posessive over Sanji. I didn't want him to give gifts like these to Luffy. "Yeah since I helped him make these, I don't know why he gave those to you. It almost felt like that little box you're holding was the reason Sanji even wanted to make the choolates", Luffy ponders. "I'm going to where Robin and Chopper are", I tell him and leave him to the spot.