CHAPTER 30

⚠️SMUT?

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

You were currently sitting in your dorm room, staring at the ceiling with a mix of frustration and annoyance. Ever since the rumors about Mash being non-magic had started, you had become a target for nasty comments. And to top it off, you were also dealing with the burden of carrying forbidden magic within you.

It was a heavy weight on your shoulders, constantly wondering when your secret would be exposed and what the consequences would be. As you laid in bed, wallowing in your thoughts, Lance, walked into the room. His expression immediately turned to one of worry as he saw the distress on your face.

"You okay?" he asked, his voice laced with concern. You let out a sigh and shook your head.

"I don't know" You pouted, turning away from him. But he didn't give up that easily. He walked over and sat down on the bed, his hand gently stroking your hair.

"Talk to me" He urged, his voice soothing. You took a deep breath before pouring out your frustrations to him. How the rumors were affecting you and how the burden of forbidden magic was weighing you down.

"I never thought being hit with forbidden magic would result in me being an outcast" You mumbled, your voice cracking with emotion.

"It's not your fault, Y/n" Lance said, pulling you closer to him.

"You know we'll all support you and Mash no matter what"

Tears welled up in your eyes at his unwavering support. You felt lucky to have such a loyal boyfriend by your side

"And I'll be by your side every step of the way" Lance promised, pulling you into a hug.

As you snuggled into his chest, you felt a sense of comfort and strength. With Lance by your side, you knew you could face any challenge that came your way, even if it meant facing the magic court. You closed your eyes, feeling grateful for his love and support.

||

||

As you drifted off to sleep, Lance carefully removed your top to allow you to cool down. You groggily protested, but he explained that he needed to apply some ointment to the stitch and bruise on your belly. As he gently tended to your wound, his eyes wandered over your exposed chest. You blushed and pouted, but Lance just chuckled and continued his careful administrations. 

''You sure you aren't uncomfortable being like this?' He asked, his worry evident in his voice.

''You are...mean.'' You pouted, he let out a chuckle