CHAPTER 36

Lance had made it out of your room, he closed the door and leaned against it, a tear rolling down his eye

Lance had made it out of your room, he closed the door and leaned against it, a tear rolling down his eye. He was frustrated and so were you. Lance took a moment to calm himself down, he didn't like the fact that he shouted at you, but he also didn't like how you didn't care what happened to your body.

"Damn it...why would you do that, Y/n?'' Lance closed his eyes in frustration and pain, thinking about what you put yourself through. He couldn't understand why.

Feeling guilty for his outburst, Lance walked away to think things through. He bumped into Mash and the others, who were worried sick, of course.

"Just leave Y/n for a bit, she needs to rest'' Was all Lance said before walking away, leaving the four of them in surprise.

''I definitely saw a tear roll down his cheek...what do you think happened?'' Dot asked worriedly. Mash was staring at your room, a small frown on his face.

"I don't know...but if Lance-Kun says Y/n needs rest, then we should let her rest'' Mash's voice trailed off.

''But what if those two had an argument or something?'' Lemon asked worriedly.

''We have to let them sort things out between themselves'' Mash said, before walking away too.

Several hours had passed since you last spoke to Lance. Abel and Abyss had been with you for a bit, knowing well they didn't like what was going on either, but you were grateful for them too. After they had left, you were left in your room in silence. Your hand was rested on your belly, while your gaze was fixated outside.

The door opened, causing you to look over. It was Lance, who immediately closed the door and rushed over to you, engulfing you in a warm hug.

''I'm sorry for shouting at you, princess...I really am,' Lance's voice was barely a whisper as he held you close to his body, and you snuggled in.

''It's okay...'' You let out a tired chuckle. Lance looked at you and placed a soft kiss on your forehead.

''I understand what you meant, so it's okay...'' You smiled at him, and Lance was looking at you with a small frown

"Is...uhm...Rayne okay?''' You asked worriedly. Lance nodded and caressed your cheek gently.

"He's fine...but uhm...the rest...they are angry'' Lance's voice trailed off, your eyes widened slightly

...

Lance sat on the bed now, leaning against the bed rest, now pulling you close to his body, his hand was gently caressing your lower back, whilst you both sat in each other's presence in silence. You could hear his heart beating gently, that it calmed you down immediately.

''Does your tummy hurt?'' He asked, looking down at you

''It's fine...'' You mumbled, just snuggled into his chest