The Power

"All right, Beef Burrito. I'm gonna give you one more chance to take back what you said about my mom!" Rigby snapped, threateningly.

It was a simple morning at the Park, and Mordecai and Rigby decided to spend it by wrestling with a doll. Because why not? Hey, at least their female best friend, Melanie, found it very entertaining!

Friends from high school, although she kind of drifted apart from them after that, Melanie loved Mordecai and Rigby working at the Park with her. They quickly became their own Golden Trio.

Although their boss, Benson, was starting to dislike the influence Mordecai and Rigby were having on Melanie, he was slightly more appreciative of the influence that she had on them, assisting and supervising the guys with a lot of their work and lending helpful support whenever she could.

The doll just laid silently on the floor of Mordecai and Rigby's bedroom. "I'll kill you!" Rigby snapped, then slapped his elbow and dived off of his trampoline and onto the large blonde doll.

Mordecai and Rigby's bedroom had been looking a lot more like a guys' bedroom - Melanie gave them her old chest of drawers, which she didn't need, and they scraped together the money to buy a bed.

The only bed was Mordecai's, although Melanie was sure they had two mattresses. Rigby seemed to be quite content with sleeping on the small metal trampoline he found at the dump, however.

Rigby elbowed the doll multiple times, and body slammed it once more. He picked up the doll and moved its arm, to make it punch himself in the face. Behind him, Mordecai yelled, "Tag up! Tag up!"

Pretending to be weakened, Rigby walked over to Mordecai and high-fived him. "And incomes Mad Mordo to finish what Mr. R started, ladies and gentlemen! Whoo!" Melanie cheered, whilst she impersonated a half-assed commentator.

 R started, ladies and gentlemen! Whoo!" Melanie cheered, whilst she impersonated a half-assed commentator

As Rigby drank a can of soda, Mordecai pulled the Beef Burrito doll away. Rigby slammed the soda can onto the ground and jokingly let out a ferocious cry. Mordecai set the large doll up next to the bed before walking away onto the shelves.

"What?" Rigby questioned, before a brief pause. "Oh! You want us to put the hurt on you?"

Mordecai grabbed Rigby. "I think he wants you to put the hurt on him." Melanie told him, as she stood beside the blue cabinet Mordecai was standing on and holding Rigby like a football.

Mordecai nodded. "I think he wants you to put the hurt on him." He told Rigby, agreeing with Melanie.

Rigby looked at Melanie and Mordecai and asked, "You think he wants me to put the hurt on him?"

"Yes, we do," said Melanie and Mordecai, at the same time. Mordecai and Rigby screamed and Melanie cheered, as Mordecai threw Rigby down onto the trampoline. It launched him into the wall.