Caffeinated Concert Tickets

At a coffee shop, which used to be a pizzeria, Melanie, Mordecai and Rigby were watching a Fist Pump commercial on the television. On it was a song that was very similar to Hold The Line by Toto.

"Yes! Fist Pump!" Rigby cheered, as he, Melanie and Mordecai were playfully pumping their fists along with the music and giggling about it.

"Listen up, pump heads, Fist Pump is coming to Slammers! They just got out of jail and rehab, and now they're back, and ready to rock your eleven to fifteen year old pants off! That's our demographic: get over it. That's right! Fist Pump live!" A man said on the television. "Live!" Another man added.

"At Slammers this Friday!" The first announcer said. "Friday! Be there or be a loser!" The second one urged. "Ha-ha-ha, there's gonna be so many losers at that concert." Mordecai chuckled.

Whilst Mordecai found the band, Fist Pump, to be pretty lame, Melanie appreciated it with nostalgic fondness. But nobody loved the band more than Rigby. "We have to go to that concert." He insisted.

Mordecai couldn't believe it. "Seriously? Dude, they were cool in the third grade. But now-" He replied.

"Correction, they're cool in any grade, but you wouldn't know that. Probably because you hate yourself or something," said Rigby, who turned to Melanie and added, "right, Melanie? Back me up."

Melanie wiped the hot cocoa from her upper lip with her sleeve and nodded. "I mean, totally. I wouldn't mind going, for nostalgia's sake, but tickets will probably be really expensive."

"Doesn't even matter

"Doesn't even matter. We can figure out a way, but Mordecai's too busy figuring out a way to hate himself." Rigby quipped, to Mordecai's amusement. "Why do you wanna go so bad?" He asked.

"Going to this concert could be the biggest moment of my life." Rigby stated, confidently. "Wow, sounds like your life sucks." Mordecai teased, much to the annoyance of Rigby. "SHUT UP!!" He shrieked.

Mordecai chuckled cheekily, as a familiar waitress walked over. "Hey, Lanie. Hey, guys." She greeted. "Hey, Margaret." Melanie said, with a wave.

Margaret Smith was a waitress at the Coffee Shop, who Melanie was basically friends with since the girl was at the shop almost all the time.

Melanie had brought Mordecai and Rigby to the Coffee Shop, despite them missing the fun pizza place it used to be. "Were you guys talking about the concert?" Margaret asked, curiously.

"We were talking about a concert. Is the concert you're talking about Fist Pump?" Rigby asked, as he stood on the tables and pumped his fists. "Ha-ha, yeah, cool." Margaret chuckled.

"Wait, you're going?" Mordecai asked Margaret, with surprise in his tone. "Yeah, I am. I know they're kinda old, but I remember them from when I was a kid. Besides, everyone is gonna be there. It's gonna be fun. Are you guys gonna go?" She asked.