Introduction

Dear reader,

This story is the second in a series. The first story "A Sixth Year Continuation" can also be read here on Wattpad or over on Archive of Our Own.

If you choose to begin in this book I will advise there are a few original characters mainly compromising the main character from the Hogwarts Legacy game as well as members of the Gaunt Family.

I would encourage you, if you have not yet read the first story, to begin there, as if you do not this story will not make much sense.

To anyone who has read my first story, welcome back. I have missed you all dearly, and hope you will support me in continuing with these characters.

I would like to say to readers both old and new, that my writing style has changed for this fic. I had considered keeping the first-person style so that it flowed seamlessly from one book to the next, however, this book is written in the third person.

The only real reason for this is because it's my preferred style to read. I won't lie, so far it has been harder to write but I hope you will appreciate a little change.

Another note for readers of the first book, I have changed some rules ever so slightly. This mainly regards the age at which students attend Hogwarts. In my first fic I had aged the character so they fit appropriately with the theme of the story. In this fic, the age of Hogwarts student is the same as the original Harry Potter Books. The characters from my first story have aged as they would have, with most of them around twenty-four years old. However the admittance to Hogwarts has changed back.

You will also be glad to know I discovered Grammarly this year and will be editing as I go, as well as fixing the first story in my spare time.

This fic will be somewhat lighter, with more humour - however, I do love a plot and you will find one here.

I just want to say you all inspire me to write and please continue the running commentary while you read - it's the best part of my day.

I love you all, I'll try not to break your hearts all over again,

Love,
Salazarsis