PALETTE

PALETTE
____________________________________

To say y/n never planned on attending any high school other than her local public school was understandable. She had spent her whole life going to public schools,  just down the road from her homes. But now she stands at the gates of Ouran Academy.

She looks around. Taking in the beauty of the academy itself. Pink walls, wide courtyard's, enormous windows.
Everything about the place was beautiful, the buildings, gardens, students, and even their uniforms.
She would've had one but the uniforms were too expensive.
Instead she opted for a more casual, but still somewhat nice outfit.
Consisting of a plain white button up shirt, black necktie, black pants, some converse, and a light yellow sweater to top the outfit off. She chose the yellow sweater in hopes of blending in a bit more.

I walked through the school, checking door numbers to see if I could find my classes.
After a a few minutes I finally find my class. Glancing through the window I see two open seats, one in the middle of the classroom next to some blond haired boy, and one all the way in the back. Taking a moment to collect myself and think of where to sit, I enter.

My teacher, an older man who looked to be in his mid 30's or 40's, looks at me, giving me a questioning look, then his expression shifts.

"Everyone this is the new student, new student introduce yourself and find a seat." The man said before stepping aside and giving the floor to me.
Hiding my nervousness by pinching myself I go to where the teacher was.

" Hey everyone I'm y/n, I enjoy (    ) and playing volleyball, I hope we can get along." I say with just the right amount of confidence.

The class just nods and responds in their own ways. Giving an awkward smile I make my way to the seat in the middle of the classroom, next to the blond guy.

"Oh, I forgot to mention this earlier but my name's Fujii kaze, so just call me Fujii sensei." The older man mumbled as he began getting up and making his way to one side of the chalkboard.

Halfway through the lesson I started to space out.
What the hell is going on? What time is it? I wonder what their lunch is. They're rich so their food should be good. Or am I too broke for that too????

"Hey."
Not now unknown voice I'm trying to think about lunch.

"Heyyyyy."
Seriously random voice what do you want ???? And why are you male ?????

"Y/N!"
Snapping out of my trance, my eyes meet a pair of purple ones. I reel my head a bit back in shock and surprise.

"Sorry to wake you Princess it's just that class ended and you didn't seem to notice." The blonde who was originally seated next to me said as he grabbed a few things off his desk.

'Princess??? That's a new one.'

Looking around I noticed that most had left the classroom already. The blonde seemed like he was about to do the same.

I mumbled a small "thank you", hoping to at least thank the boy before he disappeared.

He stopped were he was, turning and grinning a bit.

"No problem." he said before leaving.

Shortly after the blonde left, I left too. Carrying my bag and phone, I decide to look for all my classes, just to somewhat get a head start.
While taking my time to cruise the campus and really take everything in, I decide to take a break from my cruising in the garden. Finding it the most beautiful place I've seen so far.

Taking a seat on a bench surrounded by a few rose bushes I decide to see what's going on with the group chat.

10:15am
—-10 new messages from - Hyunjins left toes 🤭—-