BBIBBI

BBIBBI

Hello stupi I.D. 

____________________________________

Ringggggggggggggg...........

Ringggggggg......

Ringggg...

The sound of my alarm wakes me. I roll over, searching for the source of the horrid sound. Feeling my phone I press the home button, wincing at the brightness.
The time reading: 5:00am. Getting up and doing my usual routine I start to change. Going with my baggy white shirt, black shorts, and red vans. 
I actually got most of this outfit from a Goodwill back in Hawaii.

Making my way to school I decide to just pick up a meat bun and a strawberry milk for now. I continue to do my usual and next thing you know I'm at school.

Once in the club room I notice a small list that happened to be laying on the table. The list reads: 'Prepare the sandwiches, snacks, and dishes. Then come back after school to clean the music room and set up. You'll be the waiter today.~ Ootori Kyoya.'

"That jackass." I mutter and fold the paper.

Shoving the paper into my pocket I open the door to the side room of music room two. Looking around I open the fridge seeing all the ingredients I need for the sandwiches and snacks, and so I get to work.
An hour or so goes by and I've finished everything on the list so far. Packing everything up, I put all the food and snacks away for now.

Just as I'm about to leave for my class the door opens revealing one of the twins, I'm not sure which one though.
We make eye contact and I awkwardly avert my gaze. At this I hear him laugh a bit. I look up immediately, shocked to hear him laugh.

His voice is a bit higher than she remembers it being yesterday, but she isn't complaining, she actually likes his voice.

"Sorry, sorry. It's just, you turned your head so fast, it caught me off guard." He states between a few giggles here and there.

"And stop staring at me like that, I'm not gonna bite." He continues as he calms down.

"Sorry, not trying to seem rude. It's just I didn't expect to see anyone else here this early." She replied sheepishly while rubbing the back of her neck.

"No no it's fine, I just saw the light on and wanted to check." He replies back.

"Oh well sorry for staring, uhh???" She says waiting for him to reply.

"Kaoru. But you're probably not going to be able to tell me from Hikaru anyway." The boy states looking off to the side a bit.

"Give me a month and I'll have it down." Says the (h/c) haired girl confidently as she gives him a grin.

His eyes widen a bit, obviously taken aback by the girls claim. Processing her words, he smiles back, a soft genuine smile.

"I'll hold you to it."

The bell rings and they both go their separate ways. During class the girl is bombarded with little notes from the blond next to her.
The notes have little drawings and questions like: "what did you think about the host club?", "don't you think Haruhi's cute?!", and other whatnot. He stares at the girl most of the class excitedly waiting for her to send notes back.
Which she does. Taking out a pad of light pink sticky notes she begins responding to his questions.

"You're all a lively bunch and I'm not sure about everything just yet."

"I do think Haruhi's cute!"

The mentioning of Haruhi makes y/n think. Suddenly y/n remembers something.