I WONDER

I WONDER

And I wonder if you know
What it means to find your dreams

_________________________________________________________

The following morning y/n wakes up more grumpy than usual. Her hair a tangled mess, eyes glossy, and morning breath as unpleasant as always.
Rolling out of bed she takes a moment to look around and sigh. She never was a morning person and would sleep till noon if given the chance.
But alas, she wasn't, so here she sits, grumbling.
Getting up she does her usual morning routine.

I look through my dresser, searching for something to wear.

Should I be more feminine, masc, or just casual today? Decisions, decisions, I'm so gosh dang tired. I think I'm gonna go with a bit of MASC .✨

I've decided to go with a long brown coat, black pants, black converse, and a white sweater. After staring at myself in the mirror for a bit. I begin to think:

Damnnn, I look good. Hehehe.

Saying goodbye to my dad, since mom left a while ago, I grab my bag and decide to pick up some food from 7-11. Since I didn't make any lunch yesterday.

The walk there is quiet, the cold morning air making the walk comfortable, the street nice and dark. I personally have always enjoyed walking in the morning: not having to share the sidewalk, the cold air, and the only light coming from peoples businesses and some lamppost's here and there. It's calm and comforting in a way.

Upon entering 7-11 I check the clock on the wall, the time reading: 5:38am. Making sure I greet the single employee running this joint, I make my way to the back picking up a bag of (f/c) and a (f/s). I also grab a banana milk for now and a bottle of water for later.

I ain't seen one water fountain yesterday. It probably messes with the school's aesthetic but still.

After paying I walk a little down the road to the bus stop. Checking my phone, the time now being 5:50am. Meaning the bus should be here in about five minutes or so. Sitting down I begin looking for a song to listen to while I wait.
A minute or so later I begin playing (f/s). Shutting my eyes as the music plays.

How relaxing-BEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP!!!!!!

My eyes snap open and I look to the see the bus has arrived. Getting on, I quickly make my way to the back of the bus. Once settled I turn my music up and fall asleep.

I make it to school around 6:32am. The school still being somewhat dark. Taking a seat on a random bench I begin to think about the project the others did yesterday. My other teacher said he would have me do the project too, just that for me it would be due at the end of the month.
I begin to wonder about everything, my own relationships, if I'm even gonna be able to keep up around here, will I even make friends?

Deciding to walk around for a bit I run into a girl. She falls, hitting the ground with a small "thump". I rush to help her up, grabbing her bag in the process.

"Sorry about that, are you alright?" I ask, handing the girl her belongings.

"Don't worry, I'm alright." She reassures me.

"Hey I haven't seen you around here before, are you the lottery winner?" She questions, her curiosity practically written on her face.

"Yeah! How'd you know?"

"Well I mean the outfit gives it away."

"Oh"

YOU FUCKING IDIOT Y/N, OF COURSE SHE REALIZED. HOW COULD SHE NOT!!!!