LES(part 1)

And I'm trying to say, I'm a piece of shit, believe in this.
__________________________________

"So you've never worn an actual Kimono like this before?"

The twins stand on the other side of the music room #2 storage room, or as the hosts call it: "Y/N's commoner dressing room."

"Yeah well, My family doesn't have a lot of money."

"Ok, ok, we get it, you're poor! Now hurry up and take your clothes off!"

"Wait what??!!"

"Oh, not like that! Pervert!"

Sighing deeply Kaoru decides to take the lead.

"Look, take your clothes off, put the outfit on, and then we'll come fix it and make it look right!"

"Ohhhh, kay kay!"

For a moment the twins stare at the door, then each other. Turning to face the other way they slump against the door, sliding down to sit and rest against it.

They sit and wait.

"How long do you think this is gonna take?" Asks Kaoru, turning to face the other Hitachin.

"Considering she's broke and never had an actual Kimono I'd say the whole day!" Exclaims Hikaru, snickering at the thought of Y/n putting the outfit on wrong.

Some time goes by and they finally hear the the door knob wriggling. They fall back as the door opens causing the girl to jump back a bit and stare down at them in surprise.
They look  up at the nervous girl above them. Her (H/c) hair framing her face as she looked down at them.

The youngest of the Hitachins is silent. A light pink slowly creeps onto his cheeks. He stares, taking in the sight before him.

The kimono fit her nicely, flattering her curves, the maroon from the top going against her (s/c) skin. Flowers in shades of red and beige adorning the fabric.  The simple pattern and coloration were just right for her. Simply beautiful.

"Uhhh you alright?" Y/n's voice calls, snapping him out of his thoughts, he gets up quickly, recollecting himself. "You uh, you look nice." Says Kaoru, avoiding her gaze and going around her to fix the outfit a bit.

"Oh! Thank you Kaoru." She replies, turning to smile at the boy behind her.
Hikaru on the other hand sits back and watches. He thinks he's caught something but isn't sure, so for now he doesn't interfere.

Once they have fixed everything and made sure the girl was wearing her clothes properly they take their leave, going off to host.

Being left alone, the (h/c) girl fixes her hair. Checking her reflection once more she leaves as well.

I've recently come to the realization that I actually can tell the twins apart, not fully, but by their voices and body language! But that's a topic for another chapter.

I walk quickly to the other room, being careful to leave the garment clean and as wrinkle free as possible.
We do some hosting and I leave to grab my phone.

Upon re-entering I hear this aggravating berating voice: "DONT TOUCH ME! YOU'RE PHONY!" Followed by a loud gasp.
I rush over instantly, worried about a possible altercation brewing.

There before me stands Tamaki and a guest I've never seen before. She's giving him an earful and I can do nothing but stand and watch as she absolutely violates him.

"YOU MUST BE A DIMWITTED NARCISSIST! YOURE INCOMPETENT! YOURE A COMMONER! YOURE DISGUSTING!"

And almost as if struck by lightning, he falls to the ground. I gasp.

"He's created a new technique!"
"One man slow motion!"

"BOSS!" I shout in horror ignoring the snarky comments from the others.

Kyoya finally speaks up, "I don't suppose you are...".

She gasps upon seeing him, lurching forward and stepping on tamaki in the process. I kneel next to tamaki and watch the dramatic display unfold between the girl and the devil himself.

This is gonna be a long day...

"YOUR FIANCÉ????!!" I shout surprised anyone would marry Kyoya senpai.

"Your fiancé?" Hikaru repeats, skeptical.

"Kyoya senpai?" Kaoru questions.

Everything starts to go past my head and I only catch glimpses of the conversation: Renge Houshakuji, first year, France, mommy keeping secrets-

Wait..... mommy? Daddy? WAIT WHAT THE FUC-

The girl spouts some ridiculous story, and I hardly listen still processing the whole Kyoya being engaged thing, just now adding the mommy and daddy thing too.

There's no way she's serious.... Kyoya, kind? ARE YOU CRAZY!

"YOURE MY REAL LIFE ICHIJO MIYABI!" She exclaims pointing at Kyoya.

After a moment of processing and recovering from the screaming and yelling of the others I snap out of my trance.

Oh. So he's not getting married. Great. That's honestly a relief in a way. I block out the rest of what's being said, feeling content with realizing he's not actually engaged.
Well turns out I probably should have listened because next thing you know I'm going home and now we have a "lady manager".

"Soooo, you can.... bake?" I ask curiously, biting the cookie cautiously.

Tamaki twirls his way over to Renge, "Isn't she lady like? I'm so moved by your generosity!"

"I didn't bake these cookies for you, you phony prince." Remarks Renge, leaving Tamaki to sulk in the corner. She then goes over to Kyoya and I walk over to Hani senpai.

"She wasn't kidding, these cookies really are burnt." Hani says in between chews. This catches Mori's attention because he comes up behind Hani no less than a second later.
"Don't eat that Mitsukuni it's bad for you." He mumble's. Only to run away with the smaller boy a second later. An irked Renge following close behind.
And honestly I can't help but sympathize with her.

Sure the cookie was burnt but it wasn't that bad, they act like it's gonna kill them. A little on the overkill side.

I continue eating and figure I'll go bother Haruhi. When In search for her I find- oh?

"Uh oh Haruhi, you've got crumbs on your face."

The twins, Haruhi, he licked her face?

He licked her face???????!!!!!
HOLY CRAP HE TOTALLY DID!

Me and Tamaki immediately take action: pointing, glaring, shouting random things. He rushes over and takes her face in his hands, mentions something about:
"YOU HAVE TO STAY STRONG!" And "REJECT THEM!"

"This is sexual harassment senpai."

"SEXUAL HARASSMENT?!"

Oh yeah sexual harassment.... I grab the twin closet to me by the collar, pulling them near me face and down to my level.
"SEXUAL HARASSMENT! What the hell were you doing to my precious Haruhi!!!!????" I screech at whichever twin I'm holding.

He shrugs my hands off. "What? We're just getting rid of the crumbs that's all." The voice I recognize to be Hikaru responds.

"Besides, we're just having a little fun. Don't you want to have fun Y/N?" Kaoru asks, joining his brother in front of me. A taunting look plastered on their faces. As they leer down at my flustered form.

Fun? Why this lil-

I reach forward and grab Kaoru, pulling him down to my level, mirroring my previous actions towards his brother. Embracing him in a hug I lean towards his ear and whisper.
"Fine let's have fun, Kaoru."

I let go, flick him in the head, and walk away.

__________________________________

A/N: This is only part 1 of this chapter. I'm sorry if it's taking me forever to update, everything in my life is going to shit and I've lost most motivation to do anything. I'll try to update, I'm sorry.