Ransik Lives

Out on the beach, Jen, Sarah, Lucas and Katie were gathered around the fire while Trip was by the ocean, fishing for food. "What are we going to do?" asked Lucas. "We have no money; we have no food."

"Yeah, how are we going to survive?" asked Katie.

"Good question." said Sarah.

"Ha, Ha! I got one!" Trip exclaimed and reels in his catch. "I got one! I got one! Look!"

As it turns out, on the end of his fishing line was a boot. "We're doomed because I'm definitely not eating that." Sarah said, looking at the old boot on the hook.

Suddenly a motorcycle approaches with Wes and Zoey. "Grab your stuff." said Wes once he and Zoey were off the bike. "Come on, I found a place for you to live. Ha ha ha."

They then grabbed their things and followed the Collins siblings. "It's probably someplace really cool." Trip said to Katie. "I mean, you should see the mansion they live in."

Soon enough they came to a stop. "Well, there it is, home sweet home." said Wes as they looked up at the clock tower. Once inside, they started climbing the stairs.

"Our dad owns this building, but no one uses it anymore." Wes explains.

"Hey, isn't there an elevator?" Katie asked.

"Yeah, right. Just wait. It's worth the climb." said Wes. "You'll see."

"You'll thank us later for this, Katie." said Zoey as she helps Sarah with her things, and they continued up the stairs.

Once they reached the top, birds flew around. "Watch out for all this junk." said Wes as he and Zoey turn to face the others. "So, its great huh?"

The others dropped everything as they looked around. "I know it's not much, but it's something." said Zoey as they walked around her and Wes. "Plus, we didn't want to explain to our dad about Sarah and why she looks like me."

"Good idea." said Jen.

"What a dump." said Lucas.

"I wouldn't mind being up here for a while." said Sarah.

"It is pretty dirty." said Katie.

"We can't live here." said Trip.

"Look, you guys." Jen called out, causing them to go over to her. "From up here we can see everyone, but no one can see us."

"Awesome." said Sarah as she looks out into the city.

"Wow." said Trip.

"It's perfect." Jen said to Wes and Zoey.

"I guess we can make it work." said Katie, looking at what she can deal with.

"Let's turn this place into a home." said Jen, causing Wes and Zoey to smile. Everyone started cleaning the place they now called home. Getting rid of the cobwebs, dusting, that sort.

"Wow. This place is cool." said Circuit, once Trip placed him on a perch that he found.

"Will you quit that?" Trip asked Lucas who was sweeping above him.

"Sorry." He said.

Out in the woods, Nadira was watching something on tv as a Cyclobot were painting her toenails. "Man, these bugs are eating me alive." said a cartoon character.

"Ow! Ow!" said another.

"Where did you hide the bug spray, Mr. Louisiana Sportsman?" asked the character.

"It's over on the boat, city boy." He tells him.

"Here, take some of mine with you."

"Nah, I'll find it."