Angel Dust and Cookies

(No One's POV)

Marie wanted to steal their underwear, it was a little low...but she never claimed to be a saint.

She bit her lip. Oh, who would she go to first~?

She decided to head to Angel's room only to see he was back in his room, scrolling through his phone. His room was a MESS.

"Oh My Satan!" She cries. "No this will not do at all!"

Her manic OCD kicked in and she started to clean like a mad woman. Angel was a bit perplexed by this!

"Wow, wow slow Down!"

He stopped her by picking he up before she could go touching his toys, he washed them, of course he did, but still.

"God, do you know how to knock?"

"Of course I do!" She giggles. "But I assumed you were not here, got to clean, got to take care of you, or who else will?"

Angel sighs. "Look doll I can take care of myself." He says

She pouts.

(Angel's POV)

I could see that she wasn't all that happy I had denied her the chance to clean my room and such.

"Maybe some other day but not today dollface," I tell her and she pouts even more. "But I guess we can give each other facials," I say breaking out my skin cleaner.

She stopped before suddenly laughing, seemingly finding the other meaning to my phrase funny.

"You're a funny man, I like a funny man~"

"Yeah, I am a funny and sexy man~," I say with a smirk. "Demons would be knocking down these walls to get to me~"

I liked em hearing praise from her, and I liked not having the praise be solely about how good a fuck I was.

"So facials?" she asked and I nodded we first did the routine of cleaning our faces and then we put on face masks.

"Oh let's make cookies!" she days suddenly and carried me downstairs where she set me down and we started to make cookies.

This was fun!

It reminded me of my sister Molly, God she could bake, learned it from Mom.

Of course, my mom didn't immediately clean everything we used.

I'll give it to Marie. She was weird...but I liked it about her.

We took off our face masks and then started to eat cookies.

"So Marie, what did you do the wind up in hell?" I ask her suddenly

She stopped as she looked at Metz

Her smile turned pretty damn eerie as she giggled, holding her face.

"Mmmmm, that's for me to know and you to find out~ hehe- but let's just say, I deserve this~•"

I nodded my head and she gigged walking away. "That girly sure is something," I say, and then hear the radio static behind me.

"She is, I suggest you do not upset her." He says

I jumped hearing that voice behind me as I blinked.

"Yo, the fuck- What's with you?" I asked glaring.

He just smiles. "What is with me?" He asks. "You see I care deeply for that girl and I know scum like you will do nothing but use her, so I am warning you, Angel Dust, DO NOT TEST ME!"

The lights flickered a bit but honestly- he doesn't scare me. I've had worse shit than a little light show.

"Psh, sure." I rolled my eyes before I stopped. "Wait a fucking second- what are you trying- No fucking way."

"Excuse me?" Alastor asks confused.

"You want to fuck the maid!" I declared and he started laughing.

"Oh, you sweet porn star mess! No, no, no, I just have my contract with her that any man who hurts her. I have to kill and honestly, you are not worth my time! But that was a good one Angel Dust! No, I have no interest in such Carnal matters. Enjoy the sweets, my trouble friend!"

"Fucking weirdo," I say and shove a cookie in my mouth. Still, it made me think, Did I want to fuck Marie?

(Well he did not lie, he does not want to fuck Marie he still WILL Fuck her cause he chooses to have intimate actions and all that XD but he does not persay crave sex XD)

(Let's just hope he doesn't see her vox shrine)

(XD fuck some sense into her)

(Or her hentai)

(XD lots of smut of Alastor)

(XD And Vox so so much XD)

(XD Lol)

I mean, yeah, objectively, she was nice-looking. For a straight man or at least men who are attracted to women he could imagine her body to be appealing.

But I never liked women like that.

I mean I always preferred men and only wanted to be with men. Though with this... I could you know be bisexual or Pansexual, but it feels more like what the fuck is it called. Omni? The one where you prefer a gender over the others but it is possible to be attracted to the others. I guess that would be what fits the best. Or it might just be a fluke and I will get over it in a week. Probably that.

I sigh and eat another cookie. This bitch has got me stress-eating!

(Okay Readers for some context in this Angel Dust will be Omnisexual and that is where you are similar to bisexual or pansexual but you actively prefer to want and be with a gender over the others. This is what Angel Dust would be if yandere for a woman though he is a gay man in canon. It has him prefer to be with me and desire men more, but since he is yandere (In this case for example) he is only attracted to marie as the one AFAB but this is a grey area for this story because Marie in every story is Genderfluid as she is based off my co-author and they are genderfluid, just in this story Marie feels mostly femme but could have moments of feeling masc. So Marie could present as a male which is why we have Angel Dust as Omni! Ah Thank you!)

I sighed and continued to snack on the cookie as Husk passed by me to the bar. I smirked and stood up straight.

At least I still have some taste.

I better go make sure that puddy cat does not get lonely~