Classic Roach Plays

(No one's pov)

Charlie was still asleep, he'd been up all night before trying to figure out just where he wanted to take this hotel- he decided he'd try to ask Alastor to film a commercial, a powerful overlord like himself who was involved in media, it was a good idea. (Aside from the fact he hates tv-)

He heard scuttering and the clicking of heels in his room along with furniture being moved and drawers being opened and closed as he groaned and rolled over, hearing more movement as he opened his blurry eyes to try and figure out just what was going on.

Once his eyes focused he was met face to face with Marie who was resting her chin on her hands as she held a feather duster, her pink eyes having little white hearts in them as she took just a moment's break to stare at him.

That was not creepy at all. "Ummmm, Mar, you okay?" He asks and she giggles.

"You are so handsome when you are sleeping~" She giggles more. "Like a true prince~"

Charlie nodded his head. "okay, so do you need something?" Charlie did not know if he should be flattered or weirded out.

(I love how everyone other than Alastor is like "I'm both scared and flattered")

(XD lol)

(I mean it takes two psychopaths to understand one another I suppose)

(true XD)

Now don't bet him wrong, he was happy she was so friendly- even if it was a little too friendly at times. He'd much rather this than the opposite. Still, it would take some time to get used to her presence.

She twirled her hair with one of her fingers, her face going red as she bit her lip for a moment. "You~," she said as she went into another series of giggles.

"Ah- well- oh- wow- that's forward." He stumbled over his words. Her forward approach took him off his feet so to speak as she giggled. "Hehe, but no I just came to clean and you were fast asleep."

"mmmmm? babe, what is going on?" Charlie hears Vaggie ask as he sits up in bed, his shirt off and Marie gasps.

"Hubba Hubba!" She says and Vaggie looks at her.

He immediately pulled the cover-up over his chest, his face red.

"What the- Qué estás haciendo aquí?!" He gripped the sheets tightly to himself as if she hadn't already seen.

"I will come and clean later, I got to make breakfast, But Vaggie~ Those clothes do nothing for that chest~ heheheheh~" She giggles and runs out.

"She is right Vaggie, you do have a nice chest," Charlie says with a smile.

Vaggie's face goes red and his head snaps to Charlie.

"Don't encourage that behavior- que voy a hacer contigo mi amor?" He muttered as he leaned in and kissed Charlie and Charlie kissed him back with a smile.

"Well..." Charlie says. "What would you think about having her as a third?"

Vaggie stops and looks at him.

It was a sudden question, one Charlie had thought about in the week that she'd been there.

He liked her. She genuinely seemed to care about them, and the hotel. She would listen to Charlie's ideas and even cheer them on in a way only vaggie had done- and she would, sometimes maybe a little too forcefully, encourage the others to participate in whatever group plans Charlie made.

Aside from that, he will also admit she was really cute...

If vaggie said no, however, he would respect that. He loved his boyfriend, they'd been through so much in these last few years, and that bond was something he treasured.

Their Niffty: Various Yandere Hazbin Hotel X Niffty OCजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें