Affection?

(No one's pov)

Marie was still absolutely mortified by Alastor finding those drawings. Still, she managed to push that away as she got up from her sleep early in the morning, getting dressed and brushing out her curls she winked at herself in the mirror before going over to her dresser, picking up one of her baggies of hair, inhaling the scent as she shudders before putting it back in, and snapping her neck when she saw a bug skitter away as she pulled out a needle, stabbing into the floor and missing it.

"Fuck! Come back here little bug ehehe, you aren't escaping me!" She growled out and followed after it, stabbing at the ground down the stairs, finally getting it as she stabbed it over and over as she giggled.

"The fuck are you doing- you know what, it's too early for this shit.." Husk muttered as her head snapped to him.

"Husk! Up!" She said grabbing hands at him.

"What are you? Three? Walk yourself." He grumbled as she huffed.

"I can't reach the bar to clean it, So up!" She demanded.

"Fine." he groans and picks Marie up and sets her on the countertop.

She then took this chance to pull him down into a kiss. It was just a peck but it had Husk blushing a bright red.

"Hehehe!" she giggles. "Thank you Husker~ You are such a good boy~ My good boy~"

Marie let out another series of giggles as Husk shook his head, palms covering his face for a moment until the blush calmed down and looked at her.

"You're lucky there isn't an HR department in this hotel." He said before getting behind the bar to get his morning drink to deal with the shit show that was bound to happen today.

(Heh Marie would be fired if there was an HR department)

(XD I know like, girl XD)

"Oh Husky, you know you love me~" She says and kisses his cheek. "And you know you are mine~ HEHEHEHEHE~"

Marie could be.... It's a little unnerving for most people, especially people who don't know her. She was a gremlin, obsessed with cleaning, and even more obsessed with any man that so much as existed in a ten mile radius, till she got bored that was.

Her borderline manic personality and obsessive tendencies made most avoid her like the plague.

Husk however had been more or less forced to work with the unstable little redhead for- god, at least 20 years at this point, maybe longer, early days were a blur.

In that time he'd learned to just accept her for what she was, and by all accounts- not that he'd admit it sober- he found her personality endearing, even if it could be a bit much- but at least that was the true Marie- at least somewhat. There are parts to her past that he just had no idea about, not that he'd asked.

Marie smiled at me and rubbed my cheeks, she then got to work cleaning the bar. I did not mind her back here, because she was so small, as long as she did not- I heard the crash. Try and reach the top shelves by climbing them.

"Oh! I broke it! Got to clean!"

"Marie!" I say. "Don't touch the glass you will-"

"OWIE!" She cries out.

I groan. "Cut yourself..."

"It is such a pretty red..." She says and sniffs.

She did like some pain, but with other pains, she was such a baby. "Yeah I know come here," I tell her and pick her up setting her on the bar top. "Stay there while I get a broom, I mean it Marie!"